Find a Friend (October 14)

XelaKebert

GKthCYq.gif

Event Description:

The Chairman of the Hoenn Pokemon Fan Club is looking for some more Pokemon to befriend. Will you come help find him some friends?

Date: Saturday, October 14th

Time: 8PM EDT | 1AM BST

Venue:
Pokemon Fan Club Slateport City Channel 7

Prize:

100k per round

Rules:

• Event information will be broadcast over Channel chat.
  • There will be 20 rounds in which a Pokemon species and nature will be given by the event host. Players will then search for and capture that Pokemon, and the first to show it in Normal chat at the event venue will win a point for that round.
  • The winner of a round will receive 100k for their trouble
  • You must link the Pokemon in Normal chat at the event venue, no other chat will be accepted
  • Pokemon must be obtained after the required Pokemon are revealed in chat
  • You may not breed the Pokemon for an entry
  • You must be the OT of the Pokemon
    • You may not trade another player or use the GTL to locate the required Pokemon
  • You may only win 4 total rounds
  • Any attempts to cheat such as submitting an invalid entry will result in disqualification

Host: XelaKebert

**Please ensure your ingame mailbox is not full**

spain.gif Spanish:

Spoiler

Descripcion del Evento:

El presidente del club de aficionados de Pokemon está buscando pokemons para ser sus amigos. Tienes de ayudarlo!

Fecha: Sábado, Octubre 14
Hora: 8PM EDT | 1AM BST

Nota importante del horario:  Debido al horario de verano, EST se ha convertido a EDT que esta 4 horas antes de UTC. BST (British Standard Time) se utiliza cuando la area dentro de la zona horaria de GMT cambia debido al horario de verano, que hace que sea 1 hora mas avanzada que UTC.

Sitio:
Club de aficionados de Pokemon, Slateport City (Ciudad Portal) Canal 7

Premio:

100k cada ronda

Reglas:

• La informacion del evento sera transmitido sobre el chat de canal.
  • Habran 20 rondas en las cuales una especie y naturaleza de Pokemon sera transmitida por el host del evento. Los jugadores tendran que encontrar y capturar este Pokemon especifico, y el primero que lo presente en el canal Normal en el sitio del evento ganara un punto por esa ronda.
  • El ganador de una ronda ganara 100k.
  • El Pokemon debe ser obtenido DESPUES que el nombre de lo Pokemon necesario esten transmitidos en el chat.
  • No esta permitido criar un Pokemon para presentarlo.
  • Su entrada debe ser su mismo OT(EO o Entrenador Original) y capturada durante el evente.
    • No esta permitido intercambiar con otros jugadores o usar el GTL para comprar los Pokemon necesarios.
  • Solo puedes ganar 4 rondas totales
  • Cualquier intento de hacer trampa como la presentar un Pokemon no valido resultara en la descalificacion.

**Por favor asegúrese de que su correo en el juego no está completo.**

Portugal-Flag-icon.png Portuguese:

Spoiler

Descrição do Evento:

O líder do Fan clud de Hoenn está à procura de pokemons para serem os amigos dele. Tens de o ajudar!

Data:  
Sábado 14 Outubro

Hora: 8PM EDT | 1AM BST

Nota Importante sobre a Hora: Devido ao horário de Verão estar a chegar, EST passa a ser EDT, que é 4 horas atrás de UTC, visto que UTC não muda no horário de Verão. BST é British Standart Time que é usado em areas com GMT, mas estes têm horário de Verão o que os leva a ficarem 1 hora à frente de UTC. 

Local:
Pokemon Fan Club Slateport City Canal 7

Prémio:

100k por ronda

Regras:

• Informação sobre o evento será transmitida pelo chat de canal do Canal 7.
  • Haverá 20 rondas no evento onde um Pokemon e Natureza será anunciado no chat pelo host. Os participantes terão, então, de procurar e capturar o Pokemon que conheça esses critérios, e o primeiro a mostrar esse pokemon no Normal chat da localização do evento ganhará um ponto.
  • O vencedor da ronda ganhará 100k pelo seu esforço.
  • Apenas pokemons capturados depois do host do evento anunciar a espécie Pokemon dessa ronda serão validos.
  • Não pode apresentar pokemons que tenham sido obtidos via breeding.
  • Você tem de ser o OT do pokemon.
    • Não é permitido trocar com outro jogador ou usar o GTL para arranjar um pokemon.
  • Só pode ganhar 4 rondas no total.
  • Qualquer tentativa de fazer batota resultará em desqualificação.

**Por favor certifique-se de que o seu correio tem espaço livre.**

France-Flag-icon.png French:

Spoiler

Description de l'événement:

Le président du Fanclub Pokémon de Hoenn cherche à se faire davantage d'amis Pokémon! Viendras-tu l'aider?

Date: Samedi 14 Octobre

Heure: 8PM EDT | 1AM BST

Lieu:
Fan Club Pokémon, Poivressel Canal 7

Prix:

100k par round

Règles:

• Les informations concernant l'événement seront diffusées sur le Chat Canal.
  • Il y aura 20 rounds dans lesquels un Pokémon et sa nature seront annoncés par l'hôte. Les joueurs iront ensuite chercher et capturer ce Pokémon selon les critères, et le premier à le présenter dans le Chat Normal au lieu de l'événement sera déclaré vainqueur du round.
  • Le gagnant d'un round recevra 100k pour ses efforts.
  • Vous devez le présenter dans le chat normal au lieu de l'événement, aucun autre chat ne sera accepté.
  • Les Pokémon doivent être capturés après que le Pokémon requis soit révélé dans le chat.
  • Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser la reproduction.
  • Vous devez être l'OT du Pokémon.
    • Vous ne pouvez pas échanger avec un autre joueur, ou utiliser le CEG pour localiser un Pokémon.
  • Vous ne pouvez gagner que 4 rounds au total.
  • Toute tentative de tricherie résultera d'une disqualification.

**Veuillez vous assurer que votre boîte de réception n'est pas pleine.**

3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

wtf is this rule of not being allowed to use gtl to locate the pokemon??? so your just trying to force people to complete their dex?

You cant submit an entry you are not the OT of, this includes Pokemon that are traded to you or obtained from the GTL

3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

wtf is this rule of not being allowed to use gtl to locate the pokemon??? so your just trying to force people to complete their dex?

This is a standard rule for every catching contest. If it were not in place the player with the most money and fastest connections would win by purchasing the winning entry from the GTL. Prior to that there also the potential for players to trade others for their entry. This information along with capture time, location, and level are publicly available information that we check with every catching contest. We want to be sure we are rewarding players for playing the event as it is designed and not using loopholes for easy wins.

On 27/09/2017 at 5:02 PM, XelaKebert said:

This is a standard rule for every catching contest. If it were not in place the player with the most money and fastest connections would win by purchasing the winning entry from the GTL. Prior to that there also the potential for players to trade others for their entry. This information along with capture time, location, and level are publicly available information that we check with every catching contest. We want to be sure we are rewarding players for playing the event as it is designed and not using loopholes for easy wins.

the only detail is that the rule says locate and not get or acquire wich sounds like you are not allowed to look on gtl for where pokemon are found if you didn't saw that pokemon yet

20 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

the only detail is that the rule says locate and not get or acquire wich sounds like you are not allowed to look on gtl for where pokemon are found if you didn't saw that pokemon yet

You are not allowed to submit any Pokémon nor caught by you during the event. If the capture time is from before I announce the species and nature in chat I will not accept it. We are not able to tell if you used the GTL to see where you can capture them though. If you are not the OT I will not accept it either. Please do not try to split hairs on the rules.

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

You are not allowed to submit any Pokémon nor caught by you during the event. If the capture time is from before I announce the species and nature in chat I will not accept it. We are not able to tell if you used the GTL to see where you can capture them though. If you are not the OT I will not accept it either. Please do not try to split hairs on the rules.

i get your point that you need to be the OT and have caught the mon after the anoucement but the rule before the one that is bugging me allready made it pretty clear so that little extra just seems like an extra rule. honestly only the word locate mess up the meaning i think, but english is only my second language so i might be wrong even if i doubt it.

23 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i get your point that you need to be the OT and have caught the mon after the anoucement but the rule before the one that is bugging me allready made it pretty clear so that little extra just seems like an extra rule. honestly only the word locate mess up the meaning i think, but english is only my second language so i might be wrong even if i doubt it.

It's there to clarify what is not allowed. There have been attempts in the past to argue for rules to be bent because something wasn't explicitly stated and disallowed.

16 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

It's there to clarify what is not allowed. There have been attempts in the past to argue for rules to be bent because something wasn't explicitly stated and disallowed.

well the OT rule and catch time make it pretty obvious that you cannot buy pokemon from gtl but i guess human stupidity will allways find a way to surprise me, but in that case you should probably change the word "locate" in case someone actually wanting to bend the rule try to play with the meaning of the word since that one only mean to find and not to obtain/acquire/get, if someone managed to think he could just buy the require pokemon on gtl because it didn't said you couldn't then it's only a matter  of time before someone try to play with words.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who stuck out the 5 hour event.

Round 1: Lotad Lax  Excavalier
Round 2: Golduck Adamant  Ricchione
Round 3: Pidgeotto Naughty  Excavalier
Round 4: Spheal Calm  BlackRadja
Round 5: Mightyena Bold  Excavalier
Round 6: Gyarados Lonely  ScienceyBusiness
Round 7: Claydol Gentle  TheBeldumMaster
Round 8: Whiscash Hasty  BlackRadja
Round 9: Sentret Impish  Excavalier
Round 10: Swablu Serious  Ricchione
Round 11: Muk Naughty  Jermaone
Round 12: Absol Mild  Jermaone