Regards to new region

Just now, Elliasal said:

I know the dev team is working really hard on the addition on all the new moves we will getting, but I also hope that they are able to rework some of the current minor bugs in the game with our current moves :D.

Out of curiosity? What bugs are you speaking off? The sprite bug, in which if the enemy uses thunderpunch your screen stays negative colored?

I reported it in feburary, but its an interaction with own tempo and flatter, where if you use flatter on an own tempo poke it doesn't get the spa boost. I can see why they haven't touched it much really yet cause flatter is kinda useless atm in our current meta, but I can see some useage out of it when we have the update. I'm sure there are other small bug hidden somewhere though as well, this just happened to me after I breed 2 comp pokes to do it lol.

On 25/09/2017 at 3:00 AM, Elliasal said:

I reported it in feburary, but its an interaction with own tempo and flatter, where if you use flatter on an own tempo poke it doesn't get the spa boost. I can see why they haven't touched it much really yet cause flatter is kinda useless atm in our current meta, but I can see some useage out of it when we have the update. I'm sure there are other small bug hidden somewhere though as well, this just happened to me after I breed 2 comp pokes to do it lol.

The life of the gimmick pokemon user is hard. Live on brother, we will endure. We will meme but we will not break.