Regards to new region

42 minutes ago, RedSoulz said:

When will hordes be added to the new region? At release?

Yes.

42 minutes ago, RedSoulz said:

If so, which pokemon are we to expect to see in hordes? Shiny hunters would love an answer to this. It is okay if you guys are not thinking about this yet but please do so. Thank you. 

You'll have to wait and see!

2 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Yes.

You'll have to wait and see!

Can you possibly say what level of completion the region is being aimed for at release? will we have a partially complete storyline in Unova or is it all being available at launch for the main story (probs not post-game as much)

Second Question: are the new moves likely to be functioning at launch for the most part, specifically Sucker Punch / Stealth Rock / Trick Room / Volt switch & U-Turn?

Third Question: What's your favourite new pokemon added in Unova?

Edited by Matoka
6 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Can you possibly say what level of completion the region is being aimed for at release? will we have a partially complete storyline in Unova or is it all being available at launch for the main story (probs not post-game as much)

Unfortunately as much as we'd like it to be (and we're trying our best to get as much done within a reasonable timeframe),  it's unlikely that *everything* will be finished upon release.

The storyline however, is at a fairly good stage right now.

8 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Second Question: are the new moves likely to be functioning at launch for the most part, specifically Sucker Punch / Stealth Rock / Trick Room / Volt switch & U-Turn?

As with the above, it is unlikely that all moves will be available at launch, however we are putting our focus on the more important ones first, such as the ones you have mentioned here.

9 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Third Question: What's your favourite new pokemon added in Unova?

Genuinely difficult question to answer - perhaps Volcarona? Design-wise though, there are a few of them that are up there.

I'm sure this is something that many people are already aware of already, but with the implementation of a new region we also have to factor in new spawns, and how some of them relate to previous regions - making sure that we don't make them obselete.

The same can be said for both new and old items, and making sure that a new methodology for obtaining them doesn't undermine the old etc.

I would love to say "Everything will be ready upon release", and we're working very hard to make as much of it available as possible, but I also would also like to set some realistic expectations for what is likely to be available from the get-go.

54 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

As with the above, it is unlikely that all moves will be available at launch, however we are putting our focus on the more important ones first, such as the ones you have mentioned here.

The trick room dream has been answered, I have all I need to be able to wait for it now :3

P.S. Tots to you Darkshade (and kyu lets be real) in trying to address the community here as best you can with the up coming update, its a personal touch that I greatly enjoy. Keep up the good work!

16 minutes ago, Elliasal said:

The trick room dream has been answered, I have all I need to be able to wait for it now :3

P.S. Tots to you Darkshade (and kyu lets be real) in trying to address the community here as best you can with the up coming update, its a personal touch that I greatly enjoy. Keep up the good work!

What trickroom poke are you interested in employing my fellow Trick Room enthusiast? :D

40 minutes ago, Elliasal said:

Not even close, I shell employ a new reign of terror with Sunflora at my side >:3!

Buttttttt I will be using Claydol, have a few already breed for it.

Not using Suicide Trickroom Lead Banette? SMH

Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 IV Banette with [ Trickroom / Destiny Bond / Shadow Claw / Taunt ] holding a Focus Sash

17 hours ago, Matoka said:

Not using Suicide Trickroom Lead Banette? SMH

Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 IV Banette with [ Trickroom / Destiny Bond / Shadow Claw / Taunt ] holding a Focus Sash

we might not get focus sash tho, they could have introduced it together with life orb etc on this gen and they didn't. Still prankster