Close the thread please

ChampionKenji

Not to burst your bubble, it's worth nowhere near what you ask. Nor would anyone pay 5m for a ticket. Dittos with no ivs work just as well, to get female on high tier shinies, and then their breeders are usually cheap after 3m-4m per 1x31.

I'd advice you to lower your dreams to 1/6 to start the bidding, out of what the S/O currently is and you might get lucky. Either way, congrats, insane luck right there mate.

edit: not gonna spam your thread so I'll reply to your answer here. But yes they do low IV shiny ditto are actually viable most times. Especially because shiny breeding works differently from normal breeding :)

Edited by redspawn
8 minutes ago, redspawn said:

Not to burst your bubble, it's worth nowhere near what you ask. Nor would anyone pay 5m for a ticket.

I'd advice you to lower your dreams to 1/6 of what they currently are and you might get lucky. Either way, congrats, insane luck right there mate.

i just wanted to see if anyone else was interested :) and also, Dittos without IV's dont work well for Shiny Genderless breeding. 

Edited by ChampionKenji
  • Perry locked this topic