(Long time coming) Dear Friends ~

Privyet, my old friends;

Kak dela? It is Mariah ~

Not sure how long it has been, I gather about 4 or so years perhaps less, so I doubt many of you remember me & after reading I likely will be banned again (being I did not go through the proper channels before posting this) & I am okie w/ this outcome I am not trying to cause anymore trouble than I already have during my time as a member of this community! I posted this merely to say hello & to apologize! 

I wanted apologize specifically for being so cruel to so many ppl, especially Sophie (EmoDuck) & BestFriends, both of whom I would go out of my way to constantly berate & harass anytime I was given a chance! I also wanted to apologize to all the people I've lead to believe I was their friends who I later just screwed over for my own personal gains & as well all the nameless complete &  total strangers who's experiences I've made within' this community unbarable while they were just trying to enjoy the game.

I also wanted to apologize to members of the current staff & as well to former staff, specifically to Kudasai. I gave you so much shit & you deserved none of it, alll you did was ban me for blatantly disregarding the conditions Hisagi gave me for my appeal I tried to twist the rules against you & remained a constant annoyance to both you & Kyu who as well was just doing what he is supposed to do. I would also like to apologize to Noad, we were friends at one time infact you were one of the first people I've met within this community & ever since you became staff on behalf of Guyver I was a complete uguu to you & that was very wrong of me because you never done anything to me personally, & you deserved none of the grief I gave you. 

In general, there are specifics I've left out or simply cannot remember, so to the entire community as a whole I am very sorry for my cruel intentions, my attitude, my pestilence, my behavior, my annoyances, & my actions. Sparing you all my entire life story because we all know nobody cares about that lol I was very troubled at those times & was dealing w/ an alcohol problem that made me a vry nasty person towards anybody both strangers & people close to me, online or not.

I am not asking to be welcomed back, or to be unbanned & I am not trying to rejoin your community. Although I do miss this game & it's community dearly, as I have previously stated I am just looking to say hello & to apologize, I do not have the audacity to continue to be a burden upon this community again, so perhaps this is farewell!

Take care of yourselves, comrades ^~^

Luv u all, toodles ~

xoxoxo

p.s; thx for letting me take the time to get this off my chest..

Edited by RealLifeAngel
On 9/16/2017 at 2:53 PM, Tyrone said:

2ae5aa884af25612eb048bc78ed84aa1.png

RIP 2014

<3

@Tyrone Resurrected for now only bbyboi <3

On 9/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, Tranzmaster said:

I remember you. Welcome back 

@Tranzmaster Oh wow, surprised to see you are no longer a GM ;o

thx you my friend 

On 9/16/2017 at 9:14 PM, RysPicz said:

Oh hi Mariah. I miss spamming cancer jokes with you on global chat

@RysPicz Always a fun timeeee, global chat got me into too much trouble though lmao

On 9/17/2017 at 6:56 AM, Eggplant said:

I think we spoke maybe once on teamspeak.

Can't really imagine what gives you the courage to write a post like that. Good shit.

But, you okay? 

You know @Eggplant, I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me. But it is hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world, sometimes I feel like I am seeing it all at once & it is too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that is about to burst, then I remember to relax & stop trying to hold on to it, & then it flows through me like rain & I cannot feel anything but gratitude.... for every single moment of my sad little life. ~

Point is I am just trying to be a better person & feel whole inside, & I think by apologizing to all the people I have wronged is the first step in doing so & you wonderful people are some of those people! 

On 9/17/2017 at 2:32 PM, TheChampionMike said:

Now thats a name I haven't seen in a loooong time. Mariah, welcome back!

@TheChampionMike Oh hey, you were somebody I was hoping would still be around, I've always liked you my friend, thank you ^~^

13 hours ago, TJXD said:

Throwback af, new off topic about to get rocked.

@TJXD RIP <3

8 hours ago, Bishav said:

Welcome back. Even kloneman got free so I guess they'd let you slide. Maybe.

@Bishav perhaps, it has been a few days since I have posted this & normally I am banned by now when I would post spitefully. None the less, as I have said I am not trying to intergrade back into the community here I just wanted to say what I had to say, say hello & move on. as much as I would love to, I do not feel as if i has place any longer & was not even intending on replying to this I just have nothing better to do right now tbh lol 

11 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

omg mariah....you finally said sorry, and I forgive you.

well welcome back~

Thank you, I do appreciate this. ~

I may not agree w/you or your choices but thank you! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, til another time in the future, toodles my friends <3

Edited by RealLifeAngel
23 hours ago, EmoDuck said:

I mean you are the one who was the meaniest to me. 

But you know thank you for coming back and apologizin to me, It means alot. 

@RealLifeAngel

Oh i know, that was because there were somethings you've done that I did not agree with, things you've said about particular orientations I did not agree with, & the way you acted sometimes I as well did not agree with, things I still do not agree with. But I realized that the way I went about those things were wrong & I am sorry for being so mean as a result of that! 

thank you for accepting my apology. ^~^;

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2017 at 1:36 PM, RealLifeAngel said:

Privyet, my old friends;

Kak dela? It is Mariah ~

I wanted apologize specifically for being so cruel to so many ppl, especially Sophie (EmoDuck) & BestFriends, both of whom I would go out of my way to constantly berate & harass anytime I was given a chance! I also wanted to apologize to all the people I've lead to believe I was their friends who I later just screwed over for my own personal gains & as well all the nameless complete &  total strangers who's experiences I've made within' this community unbarable while they were just trying to enjoy the game.

Good evening Mariah, it was a long time since we spoke. Back in the 2014 era (the time I debuted on YouTube), you surely did give me a rough start. I don't really want to go into the semantics of it because this would open up old wounds of mine. I do believe in second chances, so I am going to forgive you.

Since this thread is a little nerving for me to post in, I am going to hold back my usual advertisement that I do for my YouTube channels. Instead, I would like you to click on the links in my signature.

Give it a little time, and we could arrange a time to chat with each other in game.

11 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening Mariah, it was a long time since we spoke. Back in the 2014 era (the time I debuted on YouTube), you surely did give me a rough start. I don't really want to go into the semantics of it because this would open up old wounds of mine. I do believe in second chances, so I am going to forgive you.

Since this thread is a little nerving for me to post in, I am going to hold back my usual advertisement that I do for my YouTube channels. Instead, I would like you to click on the links in my signature.

Give it a little time, and we could arrange a time to chat with each other in game.

Probably will not be for awhile til' I am playing again, I do not has access to a computer atm ;o

But thx you for accepting my apology, & do not be nervous lol I am srsly trying to turn a new leaf & be a better & more whole person! So I am definitely looking forward to a chat of some kind in the future ^~^;