Breeding Services

iQuip

I can do pretty much anything breeding wise other than shiny breeding. I can do comps, HPs, and anything you may need. Message me with what you are looking to get bred or just post a reply and I will get back to you. I'd prefer you come to me with a set price, but we may be able to work something out.

Hello. 

Looking for a Male, Field Egg group, Bold Nature, 31/30/31/x/31/31. the special atk(x) can be any number. If possible, i would like to be given the final two breeders, the ones that would make the IV's i requested, as i want the end result to be my OT since i will be breeding it with my female arcanine thats already 6x31. ive only been playing for a little less than a month, so i dont really know about pricing, but...400-500k? 

2. Only one thread may be open at one time per user. We would recommend editing your existing thread rather than starting a new one as you will not be allowed to make a new thread until your existing one is closed.If you would like your thread to be closed, send a private message to a Global Moderator or Trade Corner Moderator and change the title of your thread to "Please Lock". You can find a list of Moderators here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/5-pokemmo-staff-listing/

You have another thread open that sells a beldum. If you want to have this open instead of your beldum thing feel free to pm me. Ill also be happy to reopen this the moment you sold your beldum. Have a nice day!

• Mike locked this topic