Suggestions to improve GTL

emperior

Question

First of all, a "Claim All" button for sold goods is needed.  Then, some more advanced search options would be great, like an option to search for 1x31, 2x31 etc. Pokèmon without having to choose exactly what stat has to be 31. Then, I would like it if by writing a move or ability in the search bar we could find all the Pokèmon on the market with that move/ability.

Also, I don't know why the sellers don't have the option to reduce the price of what they are selling. I would like to be able to lower my price if what I am trying to sell doesn't sell, especially if it's something I paid a 50k tax to put on the market.

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, emperior said:

First of all, a "Claim All" button for sold goods is needed.  Then, some more advanced search options would be great, like an option to search for 1x31, 2x31 etc. Pokèmon without having to choose exactly what stat has to be 31. Then, I would like it if by writing a move or ability in the search bar we could find all the Pokèmon on the market with that move/ability.

Also, I don't know why the sellers don't have the option to reduce the price of what they are selling. I would like to be able to lower my price if what I am trying to sell doesn't sell, especially if it's something I paid a 50k tax to put on the market.

This is easier said than done code wise, first two suggestions of you, I disagree with, they're not needed, just a small QoL. I did wish they implemented your 3rd option, especially when you want to buy something like for example synchronize abras. I'd also agree with your last option, as long as it has a 24 hours cooldown or something, and doens't ''bump'' your pokemon back to page 1.

A simply thing to implement would be checking for Hidden Power, all you need is the spread sheet for hidden powers, and then make a algorithm which goes through GTL with Elastic Search and does:

if IV%2==0 then Even, Else Odd and then compare with the spread sheets you hard coded.

This would allow you to easily search for hidden powers

Edited by redspawn