Owning 60 pokemon but no national dex

Gammers

4 minutes ago, Gilan said:

revisit island 1 and talk to cielo.

I do but he just says "I was trying to find the gem even while i was studying as a result i have made no headway in my search and studies if I relied on bill im sure my research would progress but this time i want to try and do things myself".

5 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

That's only after you beat the elite4 though, otherwise you're not gonna be able to go to island 4, 5, 6 and 7

i beat the elite 4

3 minutes ago, Gammers said:

I do but he just says "I was trying to find the gem even while i was studying as a result i have made no headway in my search and studies if I relied on bill im sure my research would progress but this time i want to try and do things myself".

i beat the elite 4

Okay, that's part of the storyline, after talking to Celio you need to find the Ruby in island 1, it's on the northern part of the island at Mt.Ember, you'll find some team rocket grunts, defeat them and get into the cave to find de ruby, after you deliver the gem to Celio he'll give you the ticket that allows you to visit the rest of the islands. If you're getting this kind of problem you can google for a Walkthrough like the one i just linked, good luck.

Just now, SodaNaranja said:

Okay, that's part of the storyline, after talking to Celio you need to find the Ruby in island 1, it's on the northern part of the island at Mt.Ember, you'll find some team rocket grunts, defeat them and get into the cave to find de ruby, after you deliver the gem to Celio he'll give you the ticket that allows you to visit the rest of the islands. If you're getting this kind of problem you can google for a Walkthrough like the one i just linked, good luck.

thankyou very much

6 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Wow not even linking my walkthrough suited for MMO and stuff

Spoiler

blatant advertising

• Zehkar locked this topic