Pokemon Peewe League (PPL)

Pokemon Peewee League  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Pokemon Peewee League

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, would you support the idea of relegation and promotion from PSL league to the Pokemon Peewee League

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, liamolaowye said:

You're the typical waste yute, you VVVV teammate seem to be reading wrongly It was a suggestion my guy, lol im the clown?, you called a man snowflake your fruity af, nize ur beak, and if you look at Orangemaniac's second response it's clear that I was not the one who started this issue. 

let's be real here and stop with your non sense once and for all lol, I'm not defending anyone, did you see me defend orange? I didnt, plus he spoke nicely to you, and you answered him sarcastically. Then you make yourself a victim? Come on kid, grow the fuck up. You're not a special snowflake, understand that. Orange was nice to you in both of his answers, sadly they were against your thoughts and you got butthurt. Reconsider your position before you offend people and make yourself the victim. Now please, stop crying and offending people and try to be a bit more mature. Also, is waste really the only word you know? And your is different from you'RE.

Just now, redspawn said:

let's be real here and stop with your non sense once and for all lol, I'm not defending anyone, did you see me defend orange? I didnt, plus he spoke nicely to you, and you answered him sarcastically. Then you make yourself a victim? Come on kid, grow the fuck up. You're not a special snowflake, understand that. Orange was nice to you in both of his answers, sadly they were against your thoughts and you got butthurt. Reconsider your position before you offend people and make yourself the victim. Now please, stop crying and offending people and try to be a bit more mature. Also, is waste really the only word you know? And your is different from you'RE.

I did not get butt-hurt my guy?, your so fucking blind, can you please read the fucking post before you respond. Your telling me to grow the fuck up, my guy i'm fucking woke. Also i'm not making myself;f a victim I just stated that me and Orange opinions clashed and his VVVV goons are here to support him and lets be fucking real here, if OrangeManiac weren't involved you would have gone about your business. Nize your rickety beak my Yoski 

Edited by liamolaowye
1 minute ago, liamolaowye said:

I did not get butt-hurt my guy?, your so fucking blind, can you please read the fucking post before you respond. Your telling me to grow the fuck up, my guy i'm fucking woke. Also i'm not making myself;f a victim I just stated that me and Orange opinions clashed and his VVVV goons are here to support him and lets be fucking real here, if OrangeManiac weren't involved you would have gone about your business. Nize your rickety beak my Yoski 

So my teammates are goons for saying 

3 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Orange was so nice to respond as to why isn't not a good idea and you decided to be passive agressive.

GL with the event

and

50 minutes ago, redspawn said:

k.

To quote one of VVVV goons, all I can really say at this point is.

Spoiler
50 minutes ago, redspawn said:

k.

Don't worry I'm on it. 

So what all is the idea here and why is there a thread (or multiple even) for it? You made threads for the sake of proposing an idea to the people who host an unofficial event? That's silly. PM your ideas to BurntZebra (the current host) or post the idea in one of the existing PSL threads. By doing it this way it seemed like you were trying to create your own PSL brand event, which no one is in agreement with. But also you were unclear on the proposal of the thing you apparently actually want, and I still don't even quite know what it is you're asking for. 

So to reiterate: If you're trying to host a new PSL event, no fuck you.

If you're making a suggestion to the hosts of PSL, this is the improper way to do it. 

Just now, Rigamorty said:

Don't worry I'm on it. 

So what all is the idea here and why is there a thread (or multiple even) for it? You made threads for the sake of proposing an idea to the people who host an unofficial event? That's silly. PM your ideas to BurntZebra (the current host) or post the idea in one of the existing PSL threads. By doing it this way it seemed like you were trying to create your own PSL brand event, which no one is in agreement with. But also you were unclear on the proposal of the thing you apparently actually want, and I still don't even quite know what it is you're asking for. 

So to reiterate: If you're trying to host a new PSL event, no fuck you.

If you're making a suggestion to the hosts of PSL, this is the improper way to do it. 

It was meant to be suggestion (i'm new to all this forum business)

@asholawoye

I don't really know who you are, but I appreciate that you sent me a private PM asking for permission about this kind of event. My thoughts are this, respect the PSL and respect the community. If you intended on hosting a major event, you probably shouldn't open by flaming the people you open. 

@OrangeManiac wasn't attacking you. He was simply stating how things work and why they work. The PSL has had 8 successful seasons all hosted by very well known players, including Orange. If you don't know the history behind it, I would suggest checking out my "Hall of Fame" thread or any season OP. In regards to the name, Orange was stating that "PSL" was blatantly stolen from Smogon, not the term "mini-PSL". 

@Munya You may now close this thread. Thank you.