Pokemon Peewe League (PPL)

Pokemon Peewee League  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Pokemon Peewee League

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, would you support the idea of relegation and promotion from PSL league to the Pokemon Peewee League

• Yes
    • No

What do y'ALL think of another league called The Pokemon Peewee League, with the same rules as it is in PSL, however teams can be relegated and promoted depending on their position on leaderboard, would seem amazing right?
  •  
Edited by liamolaowye

The standard so far has been that in order to host the PSL you have to be known enough in the community and the previous hosts have to give you their blessings to serve as a host if one wishes to do so. PSL isn't just a random event we throw just for the fuck of it, it's an event that many people really wait for and the hype is built accordingly. In order to keep the hype I've always thought there should be a few months after a PSL season before a next one is even started to be planned.

If you wanna take some ideas and concepts from the PSL and host your event accordingly then all the power to you, and the more events we have here the better. Just for the community's sake don't refer your event idea as "mini-PSL" or anything that can be mistaken to associate your event with the PSL because I think for the most part community wants to keep this event as something special and that also includes the name. which was blatantly stolen from Smogon

Now, it's unclear to me whether you (the OP) wants to personally host something like this but this is just directed at anyone who would want this kind of an idea or whatnot.

Edited by OrangeManiac

It was just an idea, I'm not saying I should host one, i'm just saying that implementing something like this into the current PSL system would add to the trill etc of the game, making it more competitive and challenging. If we have someone willing to uphold and bring about this suggestion it would be cool.

I apologize did not know there was such a thing as mini-PSL or whatever, could go by the name Peewee-PSL league @OrangeManiac

Edited by liamolaowye
1 hour ago, Tranzmaster said:

Orange was so nice to respond as to why isn't not a good idea and you decided to be passive agressive.

This.

You definitly didn't answer the nicest way to orange.

Back to the point, at this time  is impossible (i would say) to host another league such as PSL.

Currently theres a donation thread for a new league (LTS, correct me if im wrong) and looks to be promising.

Let's see what LTS league was to offer

Just now, SugarPain said:

This.

You definitly didn't answer the nicest way to orange.

Back to the point, at this time  is impossible (i would say) to host another league such as PSL.

Currently theres a donation thread for a new league (LTS, correct me if im wrong) and looks to be promising.

Let's see what LTS league was to offer

ahh i did nto know that thanks for letting me know, and ive alrdy cleared things with maniac we're cool

Just now, Eggplant said:

I don't even understand the OP.

I feel like the position on leaderboard IS the promotion.

What do you mean, promote depending on position on leaderboard ? 

so for example you have two leagues (league A and League B) league A being superior to League B, 10 players within each league. Last 2-3 players of League A gets demoted to League B, and top 2-3 players of league B gets promoted to league A. 

Just now, liamolaowye said:

"snowflake"LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO you're a wasteman off yourself jussss nowww my guy xDDDD

You're the typical kid, you don't get the answer you want, you start crying and attacking people, grow up mate, is about time. Also, please stop making people laugh, first you want to organize something, then instead of sounding trustworthy and serious, you make yourself a clown? lol

Just now, redspawn said:

You're the typical kid, you don't get the answer you want, you start crying and attacking people, grow up mate, is about time. Also, please stop making people laugh, first you want to organize something, then instead of sounding trustworthy and serious, you make yourself a clown? lol

You're the typical waste yute, you VVVV teammate seem to be reading wrongly It was a suggestion my guy, lol im the clown?, you called a man snowflake your fruity af, nize ur beak, and if you look at Orangemaniac's second response it's clear that I was not the one who started this issue.