Battle Animations when?

Tackle

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Tackle said:

when will the other moves animation gonna implemented? until gen 5 is released?  i am waiting for it for so long :(

Maybe that is part of the reason why the update is taking so long. The devs probably have that planned for a lot or all of the moves.

15 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Maybe that is part of the reason why the update is taking so long. The devs probably have that planned for a lot or all of the moves.

if this is true, it makes the game less pale, it will make the game more lively i guess.. well its kinda boring to see every move animated same with scratch,bite moves.

Good news is, they are being worked on, the bad news is it's gonna take a while, since they gonna have to be done mostly manually and there's 600 of them. The hard part is mostly done, which was getting our particle system to support all kind of different dynamics. At launch of gen 5 there's gonna be a bunch available, but its gonna take a bit of time to get them all completed. Unlike the gen 3 animations, I'm planning on getting them all done, it just takes time.

1 hour ago, Shu said:

Good news is, they are being worked on, the bad news is it's gonna take a while, since they gonna have to be done mostly manually and there's 600 of them. The hard part is mostly done, which was getting our particle system to support all kind of different dynamics. At launch of gen 5 there's gonna be a bunch available, but its gonna take a bit of time to get them all completed. Unlike the gen 3 animations, I'm planning on getting them all done, it just takes time.

Could you give us a super vague estimate of roughly what % of moves will have effects?

Also are you prioritizing things you anticipate to be frequently used moves, or simply going through them based on what is most easy to complete?

Either way Shu, do your best! I super appreciate shiny new animations.

Edited by Matoka