Hurricane Irma (Warnings and Link)

Bestfriends

Hurricane Irma  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If you live in south Florida, do you have plans to get out of southern Florida or already out of southern Florida?

• Yes
    • No

Hurricane Irma

d9f31f807c63a3e47843715316378ad3.png

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane-central/irma-2017/AL112017

I felt that this thread is important enough for its own topic and if I avoid talking about it, then it is cruel on my part. Meteorologists say that this is a Category 4 Hurricane, so if you live in southern Florida, please heed the warnings of your governor and take actions accordingly. I watched a little bit of the Weather Channel tonight and they listed 3 of the most forgotten things to do before the storm:

• Withdraw money because ATMs won't really work.
  • Get your prescription pills before the storm hits
  • On cell phones, there should be an app that lets you use your cell phone as a walky talky because cell phone service may be shut down.

I know that some people on PokeMMO live in Miami Florida, so I figured that this thread is warranted. Do not let the hurricane drown you, a life is always important to preserve.  I wish everyone well.

On 08/09/2017 at 2:26 PM, Kizhaz said:

I'll be there next week lmao. Hotel I'm staying at was evacuated already

On 08/09/2017 at 3:19 PM, KaynineXL said:

Thanks for the warning Roy. I'l try keep out of its way.

On 08/09/2017 at 0:02 AM, DoubleJ said:

Good shit bf bro

Good evening everyone, I have some good news to inform you about. Hurricane Irma has made slight detour west of Miami into swampy Florida. Here is Hurricane Irma's path as of tonight and tomorrow. This does not mean that Miami is safe, but please heed the warnings of Florida governor Rick Scott and get away from Florida. Your life is important to us, please keep safe.

1e076aa2c441c4fb6c16675b192f09d2.png

1 minute ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening everyone, I have some good news to inform you about. Hurricane Irma has made slight detour west of Miami into swampy Florida. Here is Hurricane Irma's path as of tonight and tomorrow. This does not mean that Miami is safe, but please heed the warnings of Florida governor Rick Scott and get away from Florida. Your life is important to us, please keep safe.

1e076aa2c441c4fb6c16675b192f09d2.png

Is there any chance it will hit England? I'm worried Roy.

• 2 months later...

Oh i live in florida (north miami beach) to be exact). I stayed home it was fun during the hurricane. There were branches flying and concrete being lifted off the pavement by the trees everywhere falling over,  Oh yeah and NO POWER FOR LIKE WEEKS....

After a while it got soo hot inside i just said f it and went outside for some fresh water. -Gulp gulp gulp-. Mmm refreashing. all in all it was great :)

yeah it was horrible.. But we got passed it.

Edited by jerryzoo