Do you already have the johto version?

Mario2014

The game currently has implemented Kanto (Pokemon Fire Red) and Hoenn (Pokemon Emerald). They're working on Unova (Pokemon Black/White). Johto is not yet implemented and it's last in the list of priorities since it has too little to offer to the current game, we already have access to most of the Johto pokemon.

19 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

The game currently has implemented Kanto (Pokemon Fire Red) and Hoenn (Pokemon Emerald). They're working on Unova (Pokemon Black/White). Johto is not yet implemented and it's last in the list of priorities since it has too little to offer to the current game, we already have access to most of the Johto pokemon.

Ah well let me know when I have the region johto

You know I want to know when johto is coming as well, I found some hope when my reading my handy dandy pokedex and found out that Xatu can see the future! I tried to use this method to find out but I have interrogated about 100 of them so far and they seem to have their mouths' shut. I will report if any progress has been made.

On 08/09/2017 at 7:59 AM, Elliasal said:

You know I want to know when johto is coming as well, I found some hope when my reading my handy dandy pokedex and found out that Xatu can see the future! I tried to use this method to find out but I have interrogated about 100 of them so far and they seem to have their mouths' shut. I will report if any progress has been made.

Ha ha XDXD

• Zehkar locked this topic