[GUI] Gardevoir Themes

Español~~~Hola Bienvenidos, En esta ocacion les vengo a presentar este Themes echo por mi de uno de los Pokémon mas amado por la mayoria de los usuarios (no me incluye), Gardevoir, Sin mas esperas les dejo las vistas previas :).

English~~~Hello, This page shows the topics that appear in the list of Pokémon most loved by most users (not included), Gardevoir, without more waiting I leave the previews :).

Spoiler

UGF22fo.png

Spoiler

rFz3swe.png

Spoiler

85PQDEh.png

Spoiler

uW00WfA.png

Spoiler

WSHTmDI.png

Español-Spanish~~~Quieres ver mas? Te invito a que pruebes el themes.

Ingles-English~~~Do you want to see more? I invite you to try the themes.

Download!

Overall, this theme is pretty decent. I like what you're going for, but the execution needs a bit of refinement. The pink on the Matchmaking screen is too bright and the white on the Trainer Card is too bright. The abrupt style change between the recolored default UI and the battle UI is a bit jarring as well. This isn't just in the change of color but also the change in style.

When it comes to creating a theme it helps to have a consistent look for the whole theme. If you are going to change one area you should make the rest follow suit. I do fully understand that the Battle UI is very easy to change as that image has everything needed to change the look, but changing the look there and nowhere else feels off. It basically makes me feel like I have a different theme active when I don't. It is possible to change the look of the default theme to whatever you'd like it to be through the use of custom textures and XML files, but that does involve a heavy time investment in making it happen. As for the color scheme, the best piece of feedback I can give here is to pick a couple prominent colors on the subject of your theme and stick with those for your buttons and other widgets. Too many color changes makes the theme lack anything resembling a theme.

I do hope to see more from you in the future as far as themes go. 

• Kizhaz changed the title to [GUI] Gardevoir Themes