[LTS] Event Rules & Description

LTS

In our third epic showdown, Doc and I put on a quality duel to one-up the prior RNG fest. In the end, tears were shed and yes, they were Doc's. Bad plays were made and good plays were made, but Doc ultimately sacked his Blaziken win-con which let my Scarf Metagross walk in alongside BROSEIDON of House Kingdra. In a display of force, Meta and BROSEIDON stared deep into the barrel of doc's Venusaur and opposing nearly dead Toise. In a 50/50, Doc had the winning blow with Sleep Powder over Leech Seed on his Venu, which brought BROSEIDON to rest after an Ice Beam that dealt over 50% damage. Meta slayed Toise with Tpunch and in came a full health opposing Metagross from Doc. Does he have EQ? I highly doubt it, but the tale of the tape began. MagTheMighty furiously Tpunched Metagross while it Psychic'd the sleeping Kingdra. A Giga Drain was unfurled by Venusaur. On the next turn the Lord Meta para'd the Metagross and BROSEIDON awoke and crit Venusaur for the kill. Meta was fully para'd and it was only a matter of time before it fell to the power of MagTheMighty and BROSEIDON. 

Doc:  Toise + Meta, Mence, Gengar, Blaziken, Venusaur

JJ: Meta + Gyara, Hera, Marowak, Ludi, Kingdra

ez entertainment and donations, gg @DoctorPBC

4 hours ago, Munya said:

Hey guys, if you want to have matches against each other to force the other person to donate to a cause, I am always in need of money once donations for this event are closed.

I'll give you 5k if you send trade, only because you tried

14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You guys need to read up on GoT and the lore behind Tormund Giantsbane, Father of Bears.

Not everything has to do with skinny polish mods with teddy bear fetishes =)

Its like so many books and I dont want to start them over again until New one will be out. So like in 2026.

Y-you're skinny

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Kyu pretty much killed it :/

Bullshit. @Kyu didn't kill shit. You realize you can still play this damn game after the update, right? Who is saying we you can't?! Let me teach a young blood how to modify tiers, "Players of this event, don't use these mons, these moves, or these items. K thanks". 

Now flexxx on 'em and roll out the damn carpet. 

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Bullshit. @Kyu didn't kill shit. You realize you can still play this damn game after the update, right? Who is saying we you can't?! Let me teach a young blood how to modify tiers, "Players of this event, don't use these mons, these moves, or these items. K thanks". 

Now flexxx on 'em and roll out the damn carpet. 

There might also be game mechanics that will change, so the tiers would not be the same at all. I also seriously doubt people would be interested in competing in outdated tiers. Game is also dead rn and this event won't work without hype.