[LTS] Event Rules & Description

LTS

1 minute ago, JIceJDragon said:

When a manager and his/her team wins, can he pick from the benched lineup as well or just the players that lost their match 

Yes, the victorious manager can pick players from the bench lineup.

9 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

If a manager loans his player to another team and the team ends up losing, can the manager choose the player he loaned out to receive his immunity? 

No. The player belongs to the team he/she played in that week, so the manager can't give him/her the weekly immunity.

13 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

f a team continues to lose to the point where it has less than 11 players, is it even fair to put that team against another team? 

It's not fair, but it's their problem. If they lost several player to the point where they don't even have a complete lineup, they would get some auto-loses that week.

16 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Because the round robin is only for 6 weeks, does that mean not every team will face off against each other?

Allied teams won't face each other, that's it.

17 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Have the tiers even been picked for their to be a requirement for 11 players? if so what is it?

The tiers have not been decided yet. There should be 9 tiers, but if we don't have enough sign ups, there will be 7 tiers and the player requirement would be 9 players.

20 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Having managers team up with a friend and then after 6 weeks play together on the same team then after 2 more weeks forced to battle each other is cruel af

Life is cruel xD

21 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

If a manager chooses not to ally itself with any other managers, that might cause a hindrance in the schedule

If managers can't agree on who to get in an alliance with, imo the alliances would be decided randomly.

@gbwead I thought we said the using team can give immunity because you'd never want to loan someone if you couldn't promise the manager giving the loan that you wouldn't lose the player 

edit: I think I misread what you said and maybe we understood the question differently 

Edited by Rigamorty
2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

@gbwead I thought we said the using team can give immunity because you'd never want to loan someone if you couldn't promise the manager giving the loan that you wouldn't lose the player 

That's what I meant. I guess what I said wasn't clear. I thought Jice was talkign about the other manager, the one not using the player.

Just now, JIceJDragon said:

miscommunication between hosts already... fml

I think we both gave the same answer just in a different way. The manager giving the loan cannot grant the player immunity that week. The manager receiving the loan can choose the loaned player as their weekly immunity if the loaned player loses. 

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

I think we both gave the same answer just in a different way. The manager giving the loan cannot grant the player immunity that week. The manager receiving the loan can choose the loaned player as their weekly immunity if the loaned player loses. 

Ya, exactly that. Fuck u jice.

2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Gotcha so what you're saying is

if Manager A loans a player to Manager B, regardless of if Manager A wins or loses if Manager B that loaned player can be chosen to be released and Manager A cannot do anything about it BUT Manager B can choose the loaned player as his/her immunity player

Just now, JIceJDragon said:

Gotcha so what you're saying is

if Manager A loans a player to Manager B, regardless of if Manager A wins or loses if Manager B that loaned player can be chosen to be released and Manager A cannot do anything about it BUT Manager B can choose the loaned player as his/her immunity player

Right. Loan at your own risk, get it in writing that the fucker will use him immunity if need be then sue that mother fucker if you lose your player.

or don't loan your player into a losing situation. Can't lose the player if he wins his match. 

5 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Will there be some sort of midseason? auction, break, etc?

We're both pretty against it since midseason usually does more harm than good. We've toyed with the idea of doing something with some released players but meh.

maybe we could do a week break for some midseason events, but that would require more DONATIONS you know. Could have a "biggest loser" event and have a tourney of released players that'd be fun. 

5 minutes ago, yangsam said:

question, so the round robin first 6 weeks is to keep team completed(if u win and can keep all players) and w/l ratio doesnt matter much right?

Right, the objective of regular season is to not let your team fall apart. Everyone (teams not players lel) gets to playoffs so you're just fighting to keep your team in good shape for when you get there.