[LTS] Donation Thread

LTS

19 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

soooo im just gonna assume

right? which will probably start a couple of weeks/months after the update?

Pretty much. It will either go to psl or we will run this event after the update, haven't decided yet. 

3 hours ago, Moetal said:

Is this a scam?

N-no

15 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Yeah can I get my money back???

from @DoubleJ too for that failed battles thing 

No, and he already sent that money to me. 

34 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

And these fools thought they would make good PSL hosts

You know what, just for that one fuck you and your event. This money is no longer going towards PSL. I'm keeping it.

Spoiler

okay good job Zebra I think we made it look legit, I'll send you that 5m in game later.

Hosts/Patrons of LTS / PSL, it's becoming pretty muddy in these waters...   I don't believe there is an intention to scam anyone but at this point, I believe it is advisable that the Hosts set a date for this event and adhere to it.  If no date can be set (because trying to determine when the next update will be is foggy at best), I would recommend returning the in-game assets to those involved.  You may be able to get everyone to sign off, saying that it's alright for you to hold the funds but that could be complicated.  

Please make a decision or plan of action by Sunday the 24th.  

Let us @Kudasai @TheChampionMike @Yohannovich know if you need assistance, we will be monitoring. 

Iirc, when Riga and I talked, we decided to not start the event until we reach at least 36 mil of prize pool. We also need a minimum of 11 weeks for the entire event: at least 2 weeks for manager sign ups, player sign ups, the pre-season auction and the formation of alliances, 6 weeks of Round Robin, 2 weeks of Alliances Showdown and 1 week of Civil War. For this reason, we can't start before the update.  If Zebra wants to host PSL right after the update, LTS would get cancelled and all the donation money would go to PSL 9 like it was mentionned in this thread.