@Artemiseta

@DoctorPBC

@Lazaro23

@camilo7

@Draekyn

@znk26

@gbwead

And basically everyone else. 

You're just listing Doubles players, and there's a difference between that and Singles Ubers

E: Plus, when was the last time a lot of those people entered an Ubers tour kek

Edited by Suneet
12 minutes ago, Suneet said:

You're just listing Doubles players, and there's a difference between that and Singles Ubers

E: Plus, when was the last time a lot of those people entered an Ubers tour kek

The last uber tournament with a full bracket: https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=516
The last LC tournament with... out a full bracket: https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=515

I'm not here to debate you and say "we should have ubers INSTEAD of LC." That decision is for the hosts to make. I'm simply making the argument that an Ubers tier would be very entertaining to watch and it wouldn't be difficult to adapt to. Many players already have Uber mons and many players love to use these pokemon that have been banned from OU. 

LC has a very dedicated playerbase, albeit small. It's an accepted tier and it should have the right to be in this event, but it does have broken mechanics and many LC players have also said it really isn't that fun and entertaining. 

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.
3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

The last uber tournament with a full bracket: https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=516
The last LC tournament with... out a full bracket: https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=515

I'm not here to debate you and say "we should have ubers INSTEAD of LC." That decision is for the hosts to make. I'm simply making the argument that an Ubers tier would be very entertaining to watch and it wouldn't be difficult to adapt to. Many players already have Uber mons and many players love to use these pokemon that have been banned from OU. 

LC has a very dedicated playerbase, albeit small. It's an accepted tier and it should have the right to be in this event, but it does have broken mechanics and many LC players have also said it really isn't that fun and entertaining. 

I wasn't arguing about that, I was simply stating that the list that you made was really faulty, considering you were naming pure doubles players who don't enter Ubers tours, and players that don't actively play this game anymore. I like Ubers, and have no problem with it, I just believe that LC has been something the PSL playerbase has wanted for the last 2 seasons, while Ubers is mostly just you trying to get it to be a tier. Also, Ubers isn't without it's broken mechanics too lol

1 minute ago, Suneet said:

I wasn't arguing about that, I was simply stating that the list that you made was really faulty, considering you were naming pure doubles players who don't enter Ubers tours, and players that don't actively play this game anymore.

I think you and I both know that the players in this game play more than just one tier. I've been playing this game for quite some time and the players I listed have participated and do play Ubers events when they can. It's not just a list of Doubles players.

1 minute ago, Suneet said:

I like Ubers, and have no problem with it, I just believe that LC has been something the PSL playerbase has wanted for the last 2 seasons, while Ubers is mostly just you trying to get it to be a tier. Also, Ubers isn't without it's broken mechanics too lol

Please elaborate on these broken mechanics. What I'm referring to is the actually broken damage rolls and the fact that multi-hit moves have been banned because of it. 

3 minutes ago, Suneet said:

I wasn't arguing about that, I was simply stating that the list that you made was really faulty, considering you were naming pure doubles players who don't enter Ubers tours, and players that don't actively play this game anymore. I like Ubers, and have no problem with it, I just believe that LC has been something the PSL playerbase has wanted for the last 2 seasons, while Ubers is mostly just you trying to get it to be a tier. Also, Ubers isn't without it's broken mechanics too lol

in a tournament that players can be released, I think ubers can be more stable, since more people can play it, last season of psl lc was not a tier because they were few "good" players, but idk, maybe now have more inscriptions for lc

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I think you and I both know that the players in this game play more than just one tier. I've been playing this game for quite some time and the players I listed have participated and do play Ubers events when they can. It's not just a list of Doubles players.

Please elaborate on these broken mechanics. What I'm referring to is the actually broken damage rolls and the fact that multi-hit moves have been banned because of it. 

Going to sleep rn, will reply to this tomorrow if I can

18 hours ago, Nawe said:

in a tournament that players can be released, I think ubers can be more stable, since more people can play it, last season of psl lc was not a tier because they were few "good" players, but idk, maybe now have more inscriptions for lc

Id agree with this cause if LC does end up happening and players get released in that tier its gg because of how small the playerbase is + how timeconsuming the tier is to play

If this event is going to happen we need to start ASAP. Kyu gave a predicted 2 month ETA on the update. Now it's usually safe to assume that means it'll be another 4+ months because lol ETAs, but still we need to move quickly. So this donation process is going to need to go faster so we can start quickly. 

Now I know saying "donate faster" seems out of line in terms for asking for donations, but... donate faster.