New cool mons ?

Raederz

I suggest Galvantula (w/ Compound Eyes) and Bayheem., they are my favorite gen V pokemon, as well as the EXTREMELY disliked Litwick line (don't let anyone tell you that they suck, because they don't). Also Scrafty.

If by utility, you mean HM slaves or pokemon that can learn almost any move, I don't think there are many if any in gen V, so sorry if I am no help here Q~Q

Galvantula is honestly my favorite pokemon to have.

I generally go with something like

Galvantula

Item: Focus Sash

Ability: Compound Eyes

Moves: Sticky Webs
              Thunder
              Bug Buzz
              Energy Ball

Sticky Webs help so much in pvp regarding speed advantage, then Focus Sash to make sure it can take a hit, then Thunder being the most powerful STAB for it, Energy Ball for Coverage and of course Bug Buzz to by pass sub.

Volcarona lets you have Fly and Flame Body at once which should save up a slot if you wanna go some place else.

Honey Gather allows you to get Honey which works kinda like Sweet Scent so maybe the Leppa Berry + Sweet Scent combo for shiny hunting will have some competition.

No Guard and Quick Feet change encounter rates like Swarm, Stench, etc do.

I think bibarel is a pretty popular HM slave, he learns basically all.

However, he is the opposite of cool.

I thunk the best utility pokes are the oddly specific things for oddly specific tasks (like lv30 damp thief recover quagsire for ever stone farming, or water absorb for shard farming).

So it really depends on what farmable items get added.

Edited by Eggplant
  • Zehkar locked this topic