[PSL 8] Awards

42 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

It would be a fine result for the award of best overall player IF Zebra didn't get a chance to tell all the managers before tiebreak vote why he should be awarded rather than encanto.

But he had that chance, and he did it, and he got best award. That's a hell of a disadvantage and that makes the way it happened totally unfair.

But I believe the result was legit, Zebra builded for every tier for his whole team and enchanteur won his OU games, I believe dnites would not have reached playoffs without Zebra's help (even if he was in the team), even with 2 incredibly inferior teams around w/ Shiftrys and GainTrain. This means a lot, Zebra worked very hard and I believe he spent way more time working for his team than enchanteur.

More is never too much, enchanteur didn't do more, Zebra did. Kudos to him and cu next PSL for Kamimi best overall.

When did I ever do that lmao? I don't mind if people want to criticize some of the actions I take, but don't try to make up blatant lies that never happened.

I had the opportunity I suppose, but I don't know why I would ever try to do it, as a) I don't care about the money and b) if anything, managers would probably vote for enchanteur if I tried to persuade them because that's a real scum move.

As for the dnites, I think it is weird to quantify something like that, as the first pick is obviously going to have a bigger role in the team than other players (typically anyways). Most of the draft pick players played a big role in getting wins or helping other team mates get wins.

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

It would be a fine result for the award of best overall player IF Zebra didn't get a chance to tell all the managers before tiebreak vote why he should be awarded rather than encanto.

But he had that chance, and he did it, and he got best award. That's a hell of a disadvantage and that makes the way it happened totally unfair.

??? He never did that lmao

• 2 weeks later...

One final award that I forgot about and took a while to get votes from the managers.

Worst Player of PSL. The prize for this award was a shiny beedrill and the existence of this award was not known until after the regular season, just so there were no players throwing to get a few more losses if their matches didn't matter.

I handpicked the not-finest players of PSL this season, and had two candidates for the managers to vote on. Those two people were Tranzmaster and BlueBreath. Tranzmaster had an impressive 0-5 record in OU this season, eeking out one more loss than his fellow team mate, Kevola. BlueBreath had a slightly better record, at 1-5, but he also came as the top draft pick for the Buzzwoles, which puts higher expectations than if it was some random who went for 2-10k credits.

I gave the managers the option to vote for either of these individuals, and in a 5-2 vote, they decided BlueBreath shall be crowned worst player of PSL8. (Keith died after PSL ended again, so I didn't get a vote from him).

Congratulations to @xXBlu3BreathXx on "winning" this award.

Okay if tranz somehow didn't win worst player of the season these rewards really are biased and stupid. I will never be able to agree with anyone being worse than tranz. Just because expectations were already low doesn't make him less garbage. Smh, shit managers. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.