PSL 8 Regular Season Players Rankings

Based on players' respective W/L score and Match-up score, these are the PSL 8 players rankings in each tier and overall.  

Spoiler

The W/L score table: f12e46d644e42cbca1270c070e78b480.png

The Match-up score is the sum of the W/L scores in a specific tier (or overall if better) of all the player's opponents divided by the sum of the player's wins and two times the player's losses.

The total score of a player is the sum of his W/L score and half of his Match-up score.

OU                                                                                        UU                                                

3ce6d6da5dc657873fa2ef699daa6cf2.png                                                      6ad6e640817798447d61c7ec1dae7a1f.png 

NU                                                                                 Doubles

5689cbdc7363f16ea7286459aba87668.png                                                      3d7096e50ec3eea1aac0d3282b16c0a4.png

DPP                                                                                 SM OU

f154e536c3cb57e8e02ff4dcf45efb3d.png                                                       112f62bb39bb68fbc00a2d2f5ac24efc.png

OVERALL

a9f6f2b945224d07624e78417ee368a9.png

Edit: Oh and if there are mistakes, I blame @JIceJDragon and his crappy google sheet.

Edited by gbwead

Jice didn't update my record on spreadsheet, is it the reason why I have less W/L points than you gb ? I am 3-0 (6-1)

EDIT: Oh if it's regular season this is why lol. Still I think that if you based yourself on spreadsheet it is wrong overall cause Jice included playoffs games sometimes in the spreadsheet.

Edited by Kamimiii
1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

Jice didn't update my record on spreadsheet, is it the reason why I have less W/L points than you gb ? I am 3-0 (6-1)

EDIT: Oh if it's regular season this is why lol. Still I think that if you based yourself on spreadsheet it is wrong overall cause Jice included playoffs games sometimes in the spreadsheet.

Ya, I noticed, but there are two sheets per team, one sheet takes into consideration all duels including playoffs and the other only takes into account regular season. 

Just now, gbwead said:

Ya, I noticed, but there are two sheets per team, one sheet takes into consideration all duels including playoffs and the other only takes into account regular season. 

Oh I guess I'm the only one not updated then. Didn't overlook at it tbh.

smh, this thread is really about making the losers more relevant
How in the world the rankings are only based on regular season and you haven't even mention it, like it's a normal thing, we had to knew it.
It's literally like saying CR7 didn't deserves best scorer of the CL because he haven't scored much goals in the group phase and scoring a hat-trick in the final is not part of the competition because all players deserve the same chances to score.
I don't see the point of judging a competition based only on it's first part, it's basically like saying "gg Monkeys, you're the true champions !"
Same applies for awards, I never heard in any sports someone who was awarded best player of a competition while his team failed to reaching the play-off of it, it has no sense.

1 hour ago, Sashaolin said:

smh, this thread is really about making the losers more relevant
How in the world the rankings are only based on regular season and you haven't even mention it, like it's a normal thing, we had to knew it.
It's literally like saying CR7 didn't deserves best scorer of the CL because he haven't scored much goals in the group phase and scoring a hat-trick in the final is not part of the competition because all players deserve the same chances to score.
I don't see the point of judging a competition based only on it's first part, it's basically like saying "gg Monkeys, you're the true champions !"
Same applies for awards, I never heard in any sports someone who was awarded best player of a competition while his team failed to reaching the play-off of it, it has no sense.

With the way Jice made the psl google sheet, there was just no way to include post playoffs results into this. The information was not properly formated and was very scattered. I didn't really think twice about whether or not playoffs should be included or not since it was impossible.

Also, if I really wanted to make this thread for the losers, I would not only take the top 15 for OU, UU and Overall.

4 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

mfw shocker is #5 UU with a 1-0 record lmaoo

KaynineXL and Kaerodactyl are also #5 and #6 in OU with a 1-0 record there haha.

Edited by gbwead

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.