Hi

Kangatic

Hey welcome to the forums, game, etc.  I suggest getting through the game as fast as possible.  As may players just play the storyline and just quit after.  The main endgame for this game is PvP, PvE (if you can find anyone willing to do it with you), and grinding monies.  In order to enjoy the game for what it really is I offer new players various levels of mons to help them progress through the boring storlyine faster as to not get burned out.  IGN: Xatu   ...   Anyway have fun maybe ill see you in-game, l8r.

1 hour ago, Xatu said:

Hey welcome to the forums, game, etc.  I suggest getting through the game as fast as possible.  As may players just play the storyline and just quit after.  The main endgame for this game is PvP, PvE (if you can find anyone willing to do it with you), and grinding monies.  In order to enjoy the game for what it really is I offer new players various levels of mons to help them progress through the boring storlyine faster as to not get burned out.  IGN: Xatu   ...   Anyway have fun maybe ill see you in-game, l8r.

your comment make him quit the game

Spoiler

jking

welcome on mmo boy ^^

On 01/09/2017 at 11:12 AM, Kangatic said:

Hello i am Kangatic!

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

While your holding that baby in your pouch (I assume your a Kangaskhan), then I have a way to entertain you and the baby. I would like to feature some of my PokeMMO TV channels:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff

• 2 weeks later...