Forum Clubs??

LifeStyle

Just now, Perreh said:

This version of IP Boards does include the Clubs feature. And they're pretty awesome. There is one public Club that everyone can join if you go over https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/clubs/ . 

The staff team is still discussing how this feature will be managed, though. 

What do you exactly do in these clubs? Is it like that Facebook shit

1 minute ago, Gilan said:

So when are we going to be able to make clubs?

2 hours ago, Perreh said:

The staff team is still discussing how this feature will be managed, though. 

Pretty much sums it up, they are currently being discussed and when a consensus is reached on everything you will all be let know.

Aimis screenshot would have been older, April as opposed to August of 2013, doesn't really matter though both screenshots are from the same year and we don't have that version of the forums anymore(and haven't for a long time now), time to get used to these new forums.

I don't even remember the client background on the forums, was that a theme?  Did we used to have themes enabled?  If we did I probably would have used the plain skin and likely why I don't remember.

17 minutes ago, Munya said:

Aimis screenshot would have been older, April as opposed to August of 2013, doesn't really matter though both screenshots are from the same year and we don't have that version of the forums anymore(and haven't for a long time now), time to get used to these new forums.

I don't even remember the client background on the forums, was that a theme?  Did we used to have themes enabled?  If we did I probably would have used the plain skin and likely why I don't remember.

Ah ah, my bad, i just took a random screenshot from Google.