[PSL] Smack Talk - HYPE - General Discussion Thread

@gbwead @Rigamorty

I don't mind doing spreadsheets and other meticulous things again for the season, but being given the dates and things ahead is very beneficial.

I did a lot of things during the beginning of the season to lighten the number of stuff managers and the host had to remember. 

I also don't really like arguing and will give input if asked, but other than that I usually just help out in the back

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm feeling the PSL Fever, but considering how broken the new meta currently is (Gen 5+ abilities don't work and no new tutors) it's likely going to take a while for these tiers to settle. I'm hoping the TC just let's the game continue on as is and don't try to make any tiering changes until we have these things added. 

Here's to hoping we can start the donation process in December fam. 

On 17/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, DoubleJ said:

I'm feeling the PSL Fever, but considering how broken the new meta currently is (Gen 5+ abilities don't work and no new tutors) it's likely going to take a while for these tiers to settle. I'm hoping the TC just let's the game continue on as is and don't try to make any tiering changes until we have these things added. 

Your optimism sickens me.

On 11/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, DoubleJ said:

lets aim the hype for January. start the ball rolling in January and matches at the end of January or early February. it's the end of November and thanksgiving and then Christmas is coming up and most players are doing the storyline or just finished. give the tiers time to get less shit and players times to get some comps ready. otherwise too many people will sit this out because they dont have comps for the new tiers yet.