Tips To Comps players And New gen HYPEEEE ! :D

TheMaxiPro

Hello I am @TheMaxiPro

As I promised here I have the guide for tips for comps players.

In this guide I will give some tips for players with experience in the competitive world and for those who are starting including the new generation in this area

INTRO

The competitive players have a good individual strategy and unique each but there is a problem that has arisen for some time that are THE WALLEROS these players have a fighting style with consists of 4 walls and 2 sweepers or more even to reach The 6 walls this causes a disadvantage because not all players have a team sufficiently trained to defeat 6 walls what would be their counters in this case a player should have a team that can do a counter for example boosters These can reach an atack and speed terribly high for this the walleros will have no alternative ... so try to use booster or good combinations but wallear should be your last resort.

You can use some guides from @OrangeManiac to learn how breed and about the pokemons and their stadistics :D

TIPS

1) You must try to have a balanced team and with good combinations of types and pokemon in it for example: A fight type pokemon has weakness to psychic and flying but a sinister type pokemon if you make a good change can avoid that special attack.

2) In the new generation there will be many changes of balance and tiers so they must be prepared (raising money and preparing new strategies from now on) to raise and exploit the capabilities of these new pokemon because many of them if you know how to make good combinations and good strategies could Serve you a lot in the future

3) All the competitive objects like the choice bands scarf leftovers and others you must know how to equip them in each pokemon because if the teams can badly cost you a defeat in the end of a tournament whenever you equip an object you must be sure that that is that your pokemon needs and in the new generation there will be many more objects that you must Learn to use them like these but if you manage to learn how to use them I assure you that it will help you a lot ^-^

This is a beta of this thread i will write more tips if this help you :D

:D 

:V HYPEEEEEE

Edited by TheMaxiPro
55 minutes ago, TheMaxiPro said:

for example boosters These can reach a atake and speed terribly high for this the walleros will have no alternative ... so try to use booster or good combinations but wallear should be your last resort.

Im laughing so hard i cant barely breath. xdddddddddddddd

1 hour ago, TheMaxiPro said:

Ok Ferrothoron Hmmm If you will use it like wall must be Impish and Leech seed spikes Thunder wave OR TOXiC and  Iron head

lol 

Relax with gyroball noob and power whip ( for starmie/tenta/Excadrill the spiner ) 

U know nothing