How about a community Discord server?

razimove

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't want to shoot down your idea, but it won't work. People are on their own Discord servers, so we do not need an official TeamSpeak It is also tough to moderate a discord server, so I feel that this idea is going to be turned down.

Spoiler

On an off note, back then, we use to be in a culture where we would go to Wal-Mart and have a small time chat. Nowadays, we can stay in our homes and order from Amazon. Same with PokeMMO, when people go on TeamSpeak, they use to chat with their own teams, but from time to time, they would come out and socialize with people, nowadays, they create their own Discord server and not deviate from the course.

From a YouTube standpoint, TeamSpeak was nice, but it took time away from my work. When I am off of TeamSpeak, stuff moves a bit faster because I do not chat with a lot of people. Just ask people in game, I hardly chat with people because I am either working on a project or I have my eye on the prize. Sometimes, it is nice to have a friendly chat, but for now, it is good that we are more to ourselves in game.

i would like to point out that adding a official discord server means adding rules and moderation work for staff. if we keep it unofficial then no rules other then dont behave outrageously and no moderation work or consequences outside of the server. lot of people were banned in game or forums for team speak trolling.