Back after a long 5 years

Its been a long, and annoying journey, but now that i have a bunch of things settled, i feel its time to come back to this game/community. Some of the older memebers may remember some of the custom GUI stuff i did in the early days (sad to say i no longer have any of those files due to loss of hard drives). Thinking i might get back into the customization part as well. But the last timg i remember was when they added Teams/Guilds, so if you guys could help fill me in on whats been going on around here, it would be much appreciated. (logged on the other day and seen honen was in the game other than that i have no clue)  

there's a bunch of gen 4 mechanics and items

Unova /gen 5 is coming soon

mewtwo and rayquaza are in the game

there are cool global special events at halloween and christmas

character customization got like 3 more reworks and it looks really nice now

there's mod support so you can easily implemenet a lot of stuff like altered pokemon sprites or map tilesets etc. basically anything except gui? i think you still do that the standard way in the install directory.

pvp tournaments are automated for the most part, so they happen daily.

there's a 'global trade link' so you can put stuff up for sale, or search for specific things to buy.

hordes are in the game, so you can ev train easy.

honestly if it's been 5 years, too much shit to list!

40 minutes ago, whodafispaul said:

Its been a long, and annoying journey, but now that i have a bunch of things settled, i feel its time to come back to this game/community. Some of the older memebers may remember some of the custom GUI stuff i did in the early days (sad to say i no longer have any of those files due to loss of hard drives). Thinking i might get back into the customization part as well. But the last timg i remember was when they added Teams/Guilds, so if you guys could help fill me in on whats been going on around here, it would be much appreciated. (logged on the other day and seen honen was in the game other than that i have no clue)  

36 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

there's a bunch of gen 4 mechanics and items

Unova /gen 5 is coming soon

mewtwo and rayquaza are in the game

there are cool global special events at halloween and christmas

character customization got like 3 more reworks and it looks really nice now

there's mod support so you can easily implemenet a lot of stuff like altered pokemon sprites or map tilesets etc. basically anything except gui? i think you still do that the standard way in the install directory.

pvp tournaments are automated for the most part, so they happen daily.

there's a 'global trade link' so you can put stuff up for sale, or search for specific things to buy.

hordes are in the game, so you can ev train easy.

honestly if it's been 5 years, too much shit to list!

Welcome back to PokeMMO! I hope you enjoyed your stay. I was a player of PokeMMO since 2013. I took a minor break between 2013 and 2014, but other than that, I rarely take breaks from the game. I am a YouTuber as well, let me plug my channels to help you get on your feet again:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage*

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the storyline while tracking down hidden items (thanks to RysPicz).

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff about me.

*Update reportage: Since you asked the question, I figured that the answer is going to be so long and Eggplant only touched the surface. I've been on YouTube since 2014, so I taped some updates I covered in the past (not in good quality, but I hope to be continually changing the quality of my content). Hoenn was implemented back on 1/13/15, hopefully I can be the first person to release a video of Unova on the Live Server like I was with Hoenn.

Playlist order: Present - > Past

My Update Reportage

• 3 weeks later...