Jump to content
SodaNaranja

[Art] Soda's Skatches 2.0

Recommended Posts

On 29/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, TheChampionMike said:

zgfXhvD.png

 

With a dratini. On da beach, make it cute as hell. Mucho love

 

Colored skatch

Plot Twist: You are actually the Pyukumuku

 

v9ngJHV.png

Share this post


Link to post
Kizhaz   

There is some heavy seismic activity happening on that beach

Share this post


Link to post
EmoDuck   
Posted (edited)

Capture_me.PNG Capture_me2.PNG 

coloured sketch.

Make me look super cute and idk what background you choose!. :) 

thanx

 

Edited by EmoDuck

Share this post


Link to post

Epita arepita

I want you to draw me in the way which first comes to mind

Please put these two together 

Swap the goggles for a bandana

And ofc full colour ily

oWPnb4E.png

 

KEEbx6m.png

 

Uhhhhhhhhhh if you have any questions hmu on discord, mami

You can go as creative as you want

Also you can use any background you see fit

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/4/2018 at 5:40 AM, awkways said:

Yo Soda, really enjoying that there skatch of Maya. When you get a chance if you could do one of my character that would be really cool. Same style and all.

 

^Will pay a bit more than that bc really liking what I see so far

 

Image to base it off of:

8L3NUCg.png

 

Take your time, I see you have other requests, just jumping in line while I still can :)

Hope you like Palpitoads :^)

 

ypAeeQg.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Hope you like Palpitoads :^)

 

ypAeeQg.png

 

hahahahahhhahahahahhahahaha @awkways

I wonder how he found out about your failure hahahahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
awkways   
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, SodaNaranja said:

Hope you like Palpitoads :^)

 

ypAeeQg.png

 

Damn thats really cool.

 

Just took me about 5 mins to realize theres a shiny one in there too so gg rekt

 

Thanks man ill mail you a lil something when im online tonight

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Foersterr said:

I wonder how he found out about your failure hahahahahahahahahah

Just a hunch but maybe when I posted it publicly in the shiny thread?

Edited by awkways

Share this post


Link to post
YIBU   

FuT7Too.png   jL3Ozev.png

Shiny Eevee and YIBU

If the drawing has long width and short height I wanna it to be my signature. Or I want to use it as my avatar.

 

Much appreciated dear Soda~!!

Share this post


Link to post
Hao   
Posted (edited)

yu6W4Rf.pngcEcBJKP.png547h3zO.png

 

I love sports and love nature. Being free is my greatest wish.

I and my partner.

I wanna it to be my signature or avatar.

 

Color skatch 100k

 

Your paintings are fantastic, I will pay more .XD

 

Edited by Hao

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2018 at 8:30 PM, SecretDjinn said:

Epita arepita

I want you to draw me in the way which first comes to mind

Please put these two together 

Swap the goggles for a bandana

And ofc full colour ily

oWPnb4E.png

 

KEEbx6m.png

 

Uhhhhhhhhhh if you have any questions hmu on discord, mami

You can go as creative as you want

Also you can use any background you see fit

Here you go mami, enjoy:

 

UeYS2m1.png

Share this post


Link to post
xKicco   

e6650bbb1b4f0ffef82e12f988c07a6e.png

HI soda,i want a color skatch with gothic style,and i want be with shiny kirlia,shiny jolten,shiny espeon,shiny sneasel,shiny chimecho and shiny zangoose

u can do it for half-length cuz i want to use it for signature,ik my request is a little bit more ,so i'd pay 500k for it

thank u

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SkyLolita said:

ik my request is a little bit more ,so i'd pay 500k for it

thank u

That doesn't matter, since i'm not giving ETA for the drawing delivery i don't care how difficult it may be, the price is still 100k to all of them so please stop guys

 

o9SrIR1.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2018 at 5:09 AM, YIBU said:

FuT7Too.png   jL3Ozev.png

Shiny Eevee and YIBU

If the drawing has long width and short height I wanna it to be my signature. Or I want to use it as my avatar.

 

Much appreciated dear Soda~!!

Here you go, hope it fits well as a signature

 

YyZvD6X.png

 

 

Just scaled, these ones should work better:

Spoiler

GLFDAOU.png

 

U1hOZgJ.png

 

Edited by SodaNaranja

Share this post


Link to post
YIBU   
On 5/8/2018 at 8:24 PM, SodaNaranja said:

Here you go, hope it fits well as a signature

 

YyZvD6X.png

 

 

Just scaled, these ones should work better:

  Reveal hidden contents

GLFDAOU.png

 

U1hOZgJ.png

 

>v< Sorry for late reply. Many thanks! I love this sig very much!!

Share this post


Link to post
mayuuuuu   
On 5/8/2018 at 6:42 AM, SodaNaranja said:

the price is still 100k to all of them so please stop guys

technically you started this thread by offering pencil-drawn skatches, so those prices no longer apply and are free to be altered since you're now providing a different style of art

 

LAWYER'D

 

change price to 500k already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur too good for this world

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ok fine, Color Skatches asked from now on are 200k and i will accept donations, also remember that i draw your character with a Pokemon you like but that's not all i do, have fun with new prices.

 

Ps: Goes without saying but Skatches previous to this post are still 100k

Ps2: This is @mayuuuuu's fault

 

On 8/28/2017 at 12:56 AM, SodaNaranja said:

Simple skatch 100K

Color skatch 200K

tABeVJu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Bilburt   

finally you raised the price, I can make a request now

 

4aTyEbl.png im super cool I know

 

YYb6ftC.png I love my shiny sheep

 

give me a color skatch 

details are just that, details. 

thank you in advance

 

wGb7Eeb.png

noticed u wanted trainer card sprite thingy

Share this post


Link to post
mayuuuuu   
On 5/11/2018 at 10:48 AM, SodaNaranja said:

Ok fine, Color Skatches asked from now on are 200k and i will accept donations, also remember that i draw your character with a Pokemon you like but that's not all i do, have fun with new prices.

 

Ps: Goes without saying but Skatches previous to this post are still 100k

Ps2: This is @mayuuuuu's fault

 

tABeVJu.png

nice orange soda

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2018 at 8:10 AM, Hao said:

yu6W4Rf.pngcEcBJKP.png547h3zO.png

 

I love sports and love nature. Being free is my greatest wish.

I and my partner.

I wanna it to be my signature or avatar.

 

Color skatch 100k

 

Your paintings are fantastic, I will pay more .XD

 

Ok so i took my time with this one because i wanted to practice some background, failed terribly and tried again and again until i got something i liked, hope you like it as well:

 

tEs2fh7.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Hao   
4 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

Ok so i took my time with this one because i wanted to practice some background, failed terribly and tried again and again until i got something i liked, hope you like it as well:

 

tEs2fh7.png

 

wow!!!!! 

 

wow!!!!! i love u soda

Share this post


Link to post
KuzaElBg   
Posted (edited)

Hi , sorry for the edit.

I want a comission with 10049.png. Take ur time , do what  you can .

Here :

Color skatch 200K

1529854784-screenshot-6.png

1529854786-screenshot-7.png

1529854781-screenshot-5.png

Edited by KuzaElBg
delete

Share this post


Link to post

need sig for forums. dont remember dimensions. literally what ever you want. i trust you. color pls. will gib 200k and hold your hand

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.