NTMs Great summer splash battle (includes gambling :D)(1 mil first place)

Hello fellow PokeMMO players. I have been planning this for a long time and have finally come up with my (hopefully atleast on a monthly basis) *drum roll*...

Great Magikarp Splash Struggle Battle!

What am I even talking about? How will it work? You're lame. Go away please? "All" these questions will be answered.

First of all: it's a tournement *shock* where I will give every person who registers a FREE random Magikarp!!! 

Currently the competition's start date is set for next Saturday (09/02/2017) at 7:00 pm EST, but registrations are OPEN NOW!

Early registration??? Yes, because of how the betting system will work. 
Let me explain the RULES: Each player will have time to give their gifted Magikarp a nickname. Inbetween the time of Magikarp distribution and the beginning of the tournament, the betting tables will be open. Anyone can bet. This includes all competitors aswell. 

Since this might sound a little confusing, here are the restrictions and some examples to clarify the betting system:

Max. limit of betting: 250k Pokeyen total.
Max. amount of players to bet on simultaneously: Up to five players total. 
Example 1: You can bet 50k on player X and 200k on player Y.
Example 2: You can bet 250k on player Z.
Example 3: You can bet 50k on Player V, W, X, Y & Z.

Final word of rules: EVERY single Magikarp will know ONLY Splash and they are all speed tied. No PP Max. or anything else allowed. Anyone caught cheating is disqualified and everyone who placed a bet on that player will lose their bets and shame the DQ'd person forever. 

Now to what everyone REALLY wants to know about: PRIZES!!!
FIRST PLACE: 1,000,000 Pokeyen or a 1000 RP item of choice from the gift store (yeah because I am able do that sometimes)

SECOND PLACE: A lucky egg that should get more people interested lol

3rd/4th: leftovers just like youuuuuuu

All other competitors will be compensated with the magikarp they received...congrats

The betting pool will be split into following dimensions: 90% of the total jackpot will be divided fairly* amongsts all players that placed their bets on the WINNING Magikarp. Fairly* means that if you placed 150k on the winning Magikarp, you will get a higher share of the Jackpot than someone who placed only 50k on that same Magikarp.
The remaining 10% goes to those that helped me organize this event.

This tournament will be hosted by none other than myself: notthemaster, chief editor and president of not being a master. 

P.S. If I'm not here during the day of the tournament begin (due to possibly unforseeable hurricane damage that forces me to travel to Texas for a few days), the bets will be distributed as soon as I return or alternatively I might put the player lotobby in charge.

Edited by notthemaster

You can whisper me email me or post you want in on here i'll add the first 32 people to respond if you dont show up for the match your counted a loss and will also be shunned by betters

1.BrucePKMN

2.lazaro23

3.pkmnchampshanks

4. SodaNaranja

5.Chaolander

6.Twopeasandmypod

7.Hog

8.Hoondini

9.Secretdjinn

10.Elliasal

11.DeadGorilla

12 GodofKawaii

13.Ikole

14.pkmnbreederkipp

15.sylvre

16.aoishi

17. MKNS

18. Superderpaherp

19.  LadyLily

20. GodZveph

21. Gametime

22. LogicNotUsed

23. TheChampionMike

24. xNisekoi

25. pelagoth

26. OrigamiSpider

27. ZaphodBreeblebox

28. Siguardsnakeineye

29. BugPoisonTrainer

30. duckehhhhh

31. Aimi

32. GabsPKMN

Edited by notthemaster
  • notthemaster changed the title to NTMs Great summer splash battle (includes gambling :D)(1 mil first place)