Two questions about B/W

Kyokatsu

24 minutes ago, Kyokatsu said:

1. Are there any plans of letting us change a pokemon's ability to its hidden ability by using a ability pill or so?

They are still deciding on how to implement HAs.  No word yet.

24 minutes ago, Kyokatsu said:

2. I'm pretty sure theres a way to get a Lucky Egg on the BW storyline, will it be removed?

Yeah itll be removed to curb inflation, like how the pp maxs are gone right now in the overworld.

Does anyone know what devs are going to do about TM's that changed in new generations? Just to give examples, TM01 is Focus Punch until Gen IV, but in Gen V becomes Hone Claw; or TM03 is Water Pulse and becomes Psyshock... my question is related with situations where both moves are important to comp and/or farm

On 8/26/2017 at 10:35 AM, vitormurucci said:

Does anyone know what devs are going to do about TM's that changed in new generations? Just to give examples, TM01 is Focus Punch until Gen IV, but in Gen V becomes Hone Claw; or TM03 is Water Pulse and becomes Psyshock... my question is related with situations where both moves are important to comp and/or farm

They have already confirmed that there will be multiple gens worth of TMs.  Like like what @Toupi said.

On 26/8/2017 at 5:50 PM, Kyokatsu said:

1. Are there any plans of letting us change a pokemon's ability to its hidden ability by using a ability pill or so?

2. I'm pretty sure theres a way to get a Lucky Egg on the BW storyline, will it be removed?

they can do a thing to find the hidden ability at wild pokes with a low %

(srry my english)

• Zehkar locked this topic