The Notorious McGregor VS Floyd ODDS

Ichigo

tkwGtjB.jpg

So basically I want to hear the opinions of the community. Who is gonna win this fight?

Is it gonna be Conor with a knockout?

Is it gonna be Floyd with a knockout?

Is it gonna be Floyd with points?

Maybe Conor with points?(irrelevant)

Is it gonna be a Tie?

My opinion of the fight:

Spoiler

qrDPSHT.jpg

Let us be realistic does Conor have a chance? I mean he sure as hell is one of the best UFC fighters out there but this is boxing. He said that he easily adapts to any fighting style.

I see a lot of fans going with Conor, but I mean he isn't just fighting any boxer... He fighting FLOYD. Floyd been doing boxing his entire life, he knows the ins and outs better then anyone does. I do agree that Conor is very motivated and is a lot younger then Floyd, but I think the odds of Conor winning this fight is 10-1.

Lets Talk

Post your thoughts below

Edited by Ichigo
26 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Was a good fight. If mcgregor's stamina wasn't so low, Floyd wouldn't have knocked him so hard. But you can obviously see Mcgregor couldn't even block hits properly anymore cuz he was tired af.

you cant say mcgregor's stamina is low lol, he's just not a boxer. 

3 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

his stamina was low tho, he went all in on the first 4-5 rounds and busted his energy up

3 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

The match was more than 3 minutes longer than any MMA match Conor has ever played. For MMA standards Conor's stamina is just fine. 

What tranz said. Again, he is an MMA fighter nt a boxer.

Honestly, I'm surprised with Mcgregor stamina.

It was not good, not at all really. Sure, overall there was more time in the ring, but look at MMA, it's different stamina wise because grappling and the floor game is what sucks the energy out of you the most along with the body shots... So when he's gassing out in the boxing ring after a few rounds that's really not what I expected.

People need to shut up and stop criticising Conor lmao, he just went 10 rounds with arguably the best boxer of all time, never-mind the best of our generation. Sure I'm a huge UFC and a massive Conor fan. But even I knew that if it went past the first couple of rounds Conor stood no chance. But there was always that "what if he lands the big left" thats what made the fight exciting. Props to Conor though, he went much longer than I would've thought he could've.