[PSL 8] Finals - Congratulations to the Hungry Salamences!!

1 hour ago, Viking said:

05286c49aa72f96b6c72102fff50e926.gif

when they see a boosted monkeys team coming

IGN Lordofangmar, but posts a gif of "his" boys (Orcs) terrified as fuck as the Knights of Rohan storm down upon their pleb asses. Beta.

@Erayne Kanzo dead player, Migz not an OU player, Kameme lost to Moetal, LoA is ass, Telf is Telf, along with eloy (dead) and murc this team was probably the weakest to start this season. Proved me wrong though I can't lie. 

2 hours ago, Kimikozen said:

i switched into gyara bcuz i knew u were the kevin garrett variant and would do nothing to ttar anyway. 

?? It's contradictory, if you knew it was "Kevin garrett's variant", then it was way worse for you than if it wasn't. Waterfall does a big 60% while roar just scouts the team. 

About the icepunch vs stone edge debate : it's basically hitting gliscor vs hitting gyara (gliscor being more played as a lead than the other one nowadays (I read that gyara lead was a lot used some years ago tho), gyara being more played in general). Ice punch also OHKO dragonite, does less to Zapdos but still hits it, and is the only good option against nidoqueen. I am not sure that we can call that a lower option. A quote from smogon :  "Ice Punch is the last move of choice .... Stone Edge can be used instead to ...."

+ off topic but I find it weird to assign a gyara stall to one player. Like if this guy invented it. I was probably one of the very first to play gyara stall on pokemmo, can we call it an xploz variant ? 

8 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

He's in finals

You are not :)

I believe it was in reference to the thing he's named after and the gif he posted and the correlation between them. You know, something not really related to who's in finals or not. 

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh good point, totally negates my comment in every way. I secede. 

Ofc, a loser like yourself is pointing stupid shit to someone who's in finals. Being a loser should negate 90% of your posts

2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I believe it was in reference to the thing he's named after and the gif he posted and the correlation between them. You know, something not really related to who's in finals or not. 

Riga, you don't get the special feel which is between me and jj.

Edited by RysPicz
25 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

?? It's contradictory, if you knew it was "Kevin garrett's variant", then it was way worse for you than if it wasn't. Waterfall does a big 60% while roar just scouts the team. 

About the icepunch vs stone edge debate : it's basically hitting gliscor vs hitting gyara (gliscor being more played as a lead than the other one nowadays (I read that gyara lead was a lot used some years ago tho), gyara being more played in general). Ice punch also OHKO dragonite, does less to Zapdos but still hits it, and is the only good option against nidoqueen. I am not sure that we can call that a lower option. A quote from smogon :  "Ice Punch is the last move of choice .... Stone Edge can be used instead to ...."

+ off topic but I find it weird to assign a gyara stall to one player. Like if this guy invented it. I was probably one of the very first to play gyara stall on pokemmo, can we call it an xploz variant ? 

same

39 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Ofc, a loser like yourself is pointing stupid shit to someone who's in finals. Being a loser should negate 90% of your posts

Riga, you don't get the special feel which is between me and jj.

Oh ya ya same. I see you in finals boo, good shit.

10 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

IGN Lordofangmar, but posts a gif of "his" boys (Orcs) terrified as fuck as the Knights of Rohan storm down upon their pleb asses. Beta.

@Erayne Kanzo dead player, Migz not an OU player, Kameme lost to Moetal, LoA is ass, Telf is Telf, along with eloy (dead) and murc this team was probably the weakest to start this season. Proved me wrong though I can't lie. 

Man i'd like to say the same against you, b-b-but i don't even know what is your team, have you even played a single match this season or you were manager?

Did someone even picked u? Man i don't know :)

1473263957-risitas33.pngdamn this guy has no humor

10 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Kanzo dead player, Migz not an OU player, Kameme lost to Moetal, LoA is ass, Telf is Telf, along with eloy (dead) and murc this team was probably the weakest to start this season. Proved me wrong though I can't lie. 

Idk, from the point of view of a clown the line up might look bad, but everyone you mentionned is OP (except Moetal he lost to Kamimiii twice xdlol), but yeah Murci for 8.500 when Gb got bought for 8.000 is beyond stupid.

(Keep underestimating me, I love going for 2k during auctions and then knock out teams from playoffs + making 3M of it, if I'm not underdog anymore none will take my bets, keep spreading the word brah, Kamimiii is bad and gonna lose to TJ who was nominated for Best doubles player of the season)

Edited by Kamimiii

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.