[PSL 8] Finals - Congratulations to the Hungry Salamences!!

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

You know in football leagues how you have like the premier league, they also have cups on the side like FA cup and so on... We could introduce these "mini cups" during the mid-end of the season, this would mean the shitty teams still have something to play for, and they won't sell their whole team knowing they can't win anything.

lol, i was writing the same, i like that, 500k for each winner of the "mini cups"

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Guys this isnt football lol. We basically just copy the stuff smogon does, why change that format to something completely different?

Because ripping off smogon and turning the thing into something of our own is exactly the pokemmo way. 

Just now, Rigamorty said:

Because ripping off smogon and turning the thing into something of our own is exactly the pokemmo way. 

Well its been that way for the past 8 seasons, so why change now? Like I get that some people want to try something different, but don't name it after PSL kty.

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

isn't there any WWE on that u should be watching 

No thats on mondays u noob

6 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

nope, I remember bcos I won it #TEAMDELIBIRDS

oh right, it was 6 teams with 10 weeks. It just happened to have a finals-esque last week since it was #1 vs #2 in week 10. Such hype.  actually I don't think that's true, what the fuck happened at the end of season 1

Edited by Rigamorty
8 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

oh right, it was 6 teams with 10 weeks. It just happened to have a finals-esque last week since it was #1 vs #2 in week 10. Such hype.  actually I don't think that's true, what the fuck happened at the end of season 1

Team 1 vs team 6 or something, team 2 vs team 4... team 2 tied and team 1 won... delibirds op

Pretty sure we can play one more season before the update. Let's be real, we didn't even have a proper PTS yet, remember when Hoenn was released? It will still take a fucking lot of time, we got one more season in gen3 (whatever) ahead of us

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Pretty sure we can play one more season before the update. Let's be real, we didn't even have a proper PTS yet, remember when Hoenn was released? It will still take a fucking lot of time, we got one more season in gen3 (whatever) ahead of us

PSL Poke Aura edition ?

8 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

It won't be PSL, but it will be HYPE. 

Soon (or a few weeks from now)

Hello guys, I would like to up front with some spices I put into the footage before it is released:

1. No commentary, just greeting and sign off

2. Enhanced the time when Miltank was frozen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.