[PSL 8] Finals - Congratulations to the Hungry Salamences!!

16 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I mean, if Crabhammer hit I wouldn't have the Swampert there lol. But whatever, I'm just glad to not have to look at the tier anymore

GG Telf, Hadn't said it yet

well i mean if moonblast didnt crit vs tapu i had HP ice for the lando so... i mean i dont think that was really that big, but the scizor probably was

Just now, Telf said:

well i mean if moonblast didnt crit vs tapu i had HP ice for the lando so... i mean i dont think that was really that big, but the scizor probably was

I was scarf lando, + I don't know if orb Moonblast crit mattered, maybe

8 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I mean I'd say almost everyone copied their teams, SuMo has so many threats you spend all your time building for them rather than building a team that synergizes

keyword

Tis true, I built almost all of my teams myself (aside from the trick room one). It is true that building a solid team takes a fucking shit load of time due to amount of threats the tier has, and even then you never know when you will face a gren with a completely unique moveset which will fuck you over anyway

53 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

I don't think mixing doubles and LC together is a good idea, as that will cut down the playerbase into like 5 people who play both of them, or doubles players will just get coached by an LC player during their match. 

Why assume the person playing dubs would also be the one playing LC? I thought it was pretty obvious that those don't have to be the same people.

57 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Further discussion on issues in PSL will come later down the line. 

I'll be there.

Whether you choose 8 or 10 tiers, it won't really matter if the wrong tiers are selected. The showdown player base is made mostly of inactive players that by definition are not willing to put as much efforts as mmo players. Splitting this disappointing community in 2 tiers is the worst thing to do. One showdown tier is enough.

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

keyword

Tis true, I built almost all of my teams myself (aside from the trick room one). It is true that building a solid team takes a fucking shit load of time due to amount of threats the tier has, and even then you never know when you will face a gren with a completely unique moveset which will fuck you over anyway

I´m totally sure that all those teams in internet were created by Kimikozen and everyone is just copying him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.