[PSL 8] Finals - Congratulations to the Hungry Salamences!!

It's funny because only losers that are out already complain about PSL not being hype anymore.

jk its boring, lets shit talk a bit

@TJXD I'll be on you faster than Trump on Mexicans. I'll be the Hound and you'll be the chicken. I'll be Tyrion and you'll be a cup of wine. I'll be Tormund and you'll be Brienne.

Prepare you ass for the fastest bo3 of your life. I'll crush you trashboi.

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

It's funny because only losers that are out already complain about PSL not being hype anymore.

jk its boring, lets shit talk a bit

@TJXD I'll be on you faster than Trump on Mexicans. I'll be the Hound and you'll be the chicken. I'll be Tyrion and you'll be a cup of wine. I'll be Tormund and you'll be Brienne.

Prepare you ass for the fastest bo3 of your life. I'll crush you trashboi.

Listen kameme, I dunno if you quite realize what you're getting yourself into here. You're matched up against TJ "tech support" XD this week. The man with all the answers. He will unplug your life and not even consider plugging it back in. You're going to have to press 1 for mercy. Him and his accent are going to end this match faster than you can say "bullshit, your name isn't really Thomas." 

So 1 match was played so far? Why did everyone wait till weekends in regular season because they "couldn't make it" on weekdays and now 9 matches still need to be played on weekdays.

Hype!!!!! hehe xd

Also @DoubleJ please post so this thread gets some life back in it. You're pretty good at getting everyone salty which has honestly been the most enjoyable thing to read all season. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.