Filter

Kaizoku

Why there's no option to filter the graphics? The game is too pixelated, in GBA, Pokemon isn't so pixelated, so I think it would be nice to have at least one option to filter the graphics, like the options "filter" and "interpolation" we have on almost all emulators. I know that some people like the pixelated aspect, but there's many people who don't so it should be optional. The game was not made originally to be pixelated, but, it was not made to be played in bigger resolutions either, so I could say a filter is almost necessary to give an more appropriate appearence to the game, because in its "crude" form, it's really ugly...

I think you may try out some Mods available (or build for yourself)

They gives modifications to Sprite, maps, item icons and etc

Some friends of mine even modified the text style to their own favor

7 hours ago, Kaizoku said:

Why there's no option to filter the graphics? The game is too pixelated, in GBA, Pokemon isn't so pixelated

Actually it is, it's just that it's being displayed on a larger screen than you're used to.

I personally find the filters to completely ruin the original artwork.

11 hours ago, Riesz said:

I think you may try out some Mods available (or build for yourself)

They gives modifications to Sprite, maps, item icons and etc

Some friends of mine even modified the text style to their own favor

Well, all the maps mods that I found are buggy and incomplete, and there's no mod for trainers sprites... I think an option of interlace would be enough to make the game more interesting, and that is  technically simple for the devs...

On 21/08/2017 at 11:45 PM, Kaizoku said:

Well, all the maps mods that I found are buggy and incomplete, and there's no mod for trainers sprites... I think an option of interlace would be enough to make the game more interesting, and that is  technically simple for the devs...

Are you referring to character trainer sprites on the Trainer Card?

• Zehkar locked this topic