Question regarding mobile hotspots

DerSippy

I'm currently waiting for my new provider to set me up and dont have access to the internet except for when i'm at work (not the time to be playing games i guess) or when using my cellphone as a hotspot.

So i was wondering if the game is accessible from a mobile hotspot (i dont see why it wouldnt), how good the mobile connection must be in order for the game to be enjoyable and how much data is being used on average in like an hour (data is painfully expensice because i'm running an old contract).

Hope someone can help me out on this and sorry if this isnt the right place for a question like this, i didnt really know where to put it.

5 hours ago, DerSippy said:

I'm currently waiting for my new provider to set me up and dont have access to the internet except for when i'm at work (not the time to be playing games i guess) or when using my cellphone as a hotspot.

So i was wondering if the game is accessible from a mobile hotspot (i dont see why it wouldnt), how good the mobile connection must be in order for the game to be enjoyable and how much data is being used on average in like an hour (data is painfully expensice because i'm running an old contract).

Hope someone can help me out on this and sorry if this isnt the right place for a question like this, i didnt really know where to put it.

I played mmo using my phone's hotspot for the entire last summer, and works perfectly. And what is best, doesnt consume shit (1mb / hour or so)

• Zehkar locked this topic