[PSL 8] Semifinals

On 8/16/2017 at 11:38 AM, BurntZebra said:

Ghosting & Coaching:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't do it. Ghosting is against the rules of PokeMMO itself and is against the rules in PSL as well. It ruins the competition and provides an unfair advantage, as the opposing player will be expecting to play one person, and end up essentially playing someone else entirely. Coaching is also unacceptable, for similar reasons. If I suspect there is coaching or ghosting going on, I won't hesitate to take action.

You can call this soar loser talk or salty jajajaja or whatever, but when did blatant coaching ever become OK? I really am not trying to change the result, and I will be the first to say congrats to monkeys to making it to finals. But, I think we need to get stricter with this shit bcuz coaching occurs on every team and its kinda lame to see your teammates lose someone that isn't their true opponent. LF change next PSL :)

Either way, gg monkeys. It was a really fun playoffs for me and I think we lost to the best team in the event.  

P.S. @Gunthug u better beat xplz, dont bring evire k?

edit: also idk if kami actually was coached by GB, im making assumptions. maybe this was stupid afterall xd

Edited by Kimikozen
2 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

I can link u chats on discord where i offered kamimi some doubles pokes but he refused and breed 2-3 pokes he used vs luispocho. didnt wanna use mine cuz he wanted diff evspread. like marowak he wanted bulky hp and att . Guy srs was breeding pokes for his doubles. 

Hejj bro gg

3 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

I can link u chats on discord where i offered kamimi some doubles pokes but he refused and breed 2-3 pokes he used vs luispocho. didnt wanna use mine cuz he wanted diff evspread. like marowak he wanted bulky hp and att . Guy srs was breeding pokes for his doubles. 

ok dope thats what i like to hear. props to him for playing shit game its truly a grind

24 minutes ago, Kimikozen said:

You can call this soar loser talk or salty jajajaja or whatever, but when did blatant coaching ever become OK? I really am not trying to change the result, and I will be the first to say congrats to monkeys to making it to finals. But, I think we need to get stricter with this shit bcuz coaching occurs on every team and its kinda lame to see your teammates lose someone that isn't their true opponent. LF change next PSL :)

Either way, gg monkeys. It was a really fun playoffs for me and I think we lost to the best team in the event.  

P.S. @Gunthug u better beat xplz, dont bring evire k?

edit: also idk if kami actually was coached by GB, im making assumptions. maybe this was stupid afterall xd

gb wasnt even connected when I played his team what the actual fuck, he logged on at the middle of the second game, that's just stupid .. pocho played super obvious and I knew what my win conditions were, didnt expect DD salamence and almost lost first game cause of it but hey, I didn't (wtf that ev spread ..), and second game was a walk in the park, scarf metagross vs stall was insta lose if I baited swampert into staying vs ludi, I was scared of mixed Salamence, which is why i stayed to lightscreen sacking starmie but he brought the usual protect one so I was free to go, I even switched out leaving Blissey softboil because I knew I won and didn't have to risk shit, game was in the pocket.

9 minutes ago, LuisPocho said:

I´m totally sure that xploz, gbwead, schutchy and yubell too are all living in kameme house and they all coached him against me, yellow card plis

I wish, but I'm home alone and crying.

5 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

gb wasnt even connected when I played his team what the actual fuck, he logged on at the middle of the second game, that's just stupid .. pocho played super obvious and I knew what my win conditions were, didnt expect DD salamence and almost lost first game cause of it but hey, I didn't (wtf that ev spread ..), and second game was a walk in the park, scarf metagross vs stall was insta lose if I baited swampert into staying vs ludi, I was scared of mixed Salamence, which is why i stayed to lightscreen sacking starmie but he brought the usual protect one so I was free to go, I even switched out leaving Blissey softboil because I knew I won and didn't have to risk shit, game was in the pocket.

did gbwead write it for you too?

sory I had to do it xD

1 hour ago, Kimikozen said:

But, I think we need to get stricter with this shit bcuz coaching occurs on every team and its kinda lame to see your teammates lose someone that isn't their true opponent. LF change next PSL

its practically impossible to get solid proof that somebody is actually breaking this rule unless they admit it. like what, we supposed to have all players stream their matches?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.