[PSL 8] Semifinals

Just now, Gunthug said:

@XPLOZWas it kg stall? 

More or less, modified because the original one isn't that good. I didn't have time to create another team. Almost played the same team against kimikozen with machamp lead, would have been dope against smeargle lol. But I was fearing that he does something to counter this. 

1 minute ago, XPLOZ said:

More or less, modified because the original one isn't that good. I didn't have time to create another team. Almost played the same team against kimikozen with machamp lead, would have been dope against smeargle lol. But I was fearing that he does something to counter this. 

I almost put counter > u-turn/spikes on smeargle expecting you to bring machamp team. But I predicted you would probably just bring fat mons in the end bcuz that does well against me so I went with standard smeargle. Kevin Garrett stall always beats me on ladder so props for bringing it.

1 minute ago, Kanzo said:

This PSL semis is soooo faking boring that i dont even enjoy it anymore all because some plebs

go schedule deadline day when thats on a wednesday. Like how have u not had time to battle on ur weekend. Ur not in semis cuz

u have more life then us.

SMH

yeeeeeeeah, fuck you kameme and your french gay party in paris, we had to play on weekend!!! dont you see kanzo cant maintain the hype for more than 5 days?

12 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

This PSL semis is soooo faking boring that i dont even enjoy it anymore all because some plebs

go schedule deadline day when thats on a wednesday. Like how have u not had time to battle on ur weekend. Ur not in semis cuz

SMH

yeah this isn't really fair to say when Luis and I had to schedule around your guys' French party thing. I mean personally idgaf, the games will inevitably be played so the hype will always be there. But not our fault :V

26 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

SMH

Pretty sure Zebra could wait a few days and start the semi finals thread on Monday/ Sunday evening, not his fault that some brats were rushing him to post the thread right away though.

Well what do you expect lol, it's not like everyone has nothing to do on weekends, chill bra.

10 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Awards when smh

ed: plus i seen kami and luis online both at the same time multiple times before deadline (today) so whats the excuse.

maybe you so me while I was on during work, Im always semiafk at those times... wait you should arlready know that, what a bad friend

49 minutes ago, LuisPocho said:

yeeeeeeeah, fuck you kameme and your french gay party in paris, we had to play on weekend!!! dont you see kanzo cant maintain the hype for more than 5 days?

I never said I couldn't play on the week-end, and you gave me 2 windows, one monday night (tuesday) at 4AM for me or one wednesday (thursday) at 2AM for me

I was available 24/7

And to all the uguus that have nothing to do with their lifes and decide to spend their time spamming forum thread that they're waiting for pokemon games to happen go find something else to do holy sh*t.

3 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

I never said I couldn't play on the week-end, and you gave me 2 windows, one monday night (tuesday) at 4AM for me or one wednesday (thursday) at 2AM for me

I was available 24/7

And to all the uguus that have nothing to do with their lifes and decide to spend their time spamming forum thread that they're waiting for pokemon games to happen go find something else to do holy sh*t.

I said I could play on monday, wednesday and if necesarry weekend... only day I said I couldnt was thursday... wait why we even talking about this? its not like we are out of time or anything... kanzo fuck you and you cat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.