[PSL 8] Semifinals

RIP :(

Wanna thanks @OldKeith tooks me in this great team and been a fucking great manager. Had great people in this team and even if i didn't play it was a pleasure being with you guys, training and practicing every week. imo we was best team on the paper, but we all know best teams rarely win PSL anyway.

Thanks @BurntZebra for hosting, ik it is not easy being host for PSL and u did it well.

It was probably the last PSL season for me since my life gonna die for at least 1 year ^^. Might give 1 or 2 millions for the next season If I am not already gone.

Good luck to the teams in final, wish u the best.

7 hours ago, Evlgoon said:

dam looks like i struck a nerve considering it took 2 full days for you to get the balls to respond to me. you should be glad tj clutched it out for you guys cause i would of whooped your ass again in the tie breaker.

Triggered?

Yeah losing to someone like you isn't something to be proud of. Also what the fuck am I reading about that no balls part?? Don't make me post here the screenshots of our convos where I've been waiting for you for like 4days and you were the one uguuing and wouldn't get on for the match though you would log on to play MM ranked. Also tbh I would have liked to get you again in tie breaker and actually show you my dominance. But get eliminated brah, see you next season if you ever get bought =)

On 8/16/2017 at 4:10 PM, Gunthug said:

Well the question of whether CATHSCHF or whatever was a legitimate in game account, and the question of what identity has he gone by before are two completely separate questions. It's kind of a big deal if you didn't explicitly tell people at the midseason draft (specifically, the managers) that this seemingly unknown person is, in fact, a well known and successful former NU player.

This was a massive controversy when TheFireLion, using information not known to every manager, bought shinytaillow (aka bluejim) for what, 4k credits? I'm still not sure I know all the details here, but I feel like an understanding was reached the last time this happened that further attempts to do this woul be dealt with immediately, not shelved for future seasons consideration

How many times do I need to explain this lol. Orange knew it was jim and I didnt know the others didnt. Anyways Jim had a bad season and he did not affect in no way the outcome of my dominant first season as a manager.

Im still the best manager psl ever got :)

1 hour ago, LionKIng said:

How many times do I need to explain this lol. Orange knew it was jim and I didnt know the others didnt. Anyways Jim had a bad season and he did not affect in no way the outcome of my dominant first season as a manager.

Im still the best manager psl ever got :)

Throwing orange under the bus??? Top 10 manager at best 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.