[PSL 8] Semifinals

#ripmachokes #ripdnites #morehashtagslater

Matchups and Standings : http://challonge.com/psl8 + http://challonge.com/PSL8Playoffs

Player stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XCteI6kgP-IA5hRCHRVjZnxpeytbLNrqbYSX14PogVg/edit#gid=0

Sportsmanship:

Spoiler

Don't be a salty noob. PSL is about winning AND fun. Don't try to ruin everyone else's experience by not being a good competitor. Being a good competitor is getting your matches done every week and being a team player. Penalties may follow if a player does not get their match done in the week.

Ghosting & Coaching:

Spoiler

Don't do it. Ghosting is against the rules of PokeMMO itself and is against the rules in PSL as well. It ruins the competition and provides an unfair advantage, as the opposing player will be expecting to play one person, and end up essentially playing someone else entirely. Coaching is also unacceptable, for similar reasons. If I suspect there is coaching or ghosting going on, I won't hesitate to take action.

Substitutions:

Spoiler

Managers may substitute in players if they have good reason to substitute. All rulings related to substitutions will be overseen by myself. The player that was substituted out of the lineup is ineligible to get substituted back in for the rest of the week. Players that are substituted later in the week are fully responsible for contacting their opponents in a timely manner. 

Scheduling your matches:

Spoiler
  1. Contact your opponent by PM as soon as possible, via forum messages AND in-game.
  2. Provide dates and times in order to schedule a match anytime throughout the week
  3. Duels take place at Vermilion Ch 7 or on Showdown, typically meeting in the Ruins of Alph lobby before. 
  4. Matches that take place on Showdown will need to have a replay posted in this thread.
  5. Announce your duel in this thread 10 minutes before it starts.
  6. If you have trouble contacting your opponent, contact your manager and their manager so the appropriate changes can be made
  7. There are no extensions, so if a match does not take place, you're at risk for an activity decision and possible suspension for one week
  8. Also, if you can't find your opponent's forum name or IGN, just go to your opponent's team thread and click the link.
  9. There are no extensions. Get your match done in the week, it's easy. 

The Brave Blazikens (2) vs The Boosted Monkeys (5)

OU: fipp vs Miguelez (no contest)

OU: pIata vs Belieberboy
UU: LeJovi vs Axoa
UU: DestructX vs Kanzo
NU: Sebat vs Lazaaro
Doubles: LuisPocho vs Kamimiii

DPP: Kimikozen vs XPLOZ

SM: Forfiter vs Telf

The Hungry Salamences (5) vs The Flocking Buzzwoles (2)

OU: LucasCisneros vs MaeKaaay

OU: Aerun vs EVLGOON
UU: Mlhawk vs Wiriketchup
UU: Frags vs Mkns
NU: Kriliin vs Mnemosyne (substitute) 
Doubles: StriderxD vs BlueBreath

DPP: Gunthug vs SweeTforU
SM: Kizhaz vs Raptori (no contest)

Deadline : Wednesday, August 23rd, 11:59 PM EST 

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

PM your opponent in-game if they are not active on forums. 

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 minutes before it starts.

Showdown players must provide replays. 

All PokeMMO battles must be played in Vermillion Channel 7 PC.

Edited by BurntZebra
35 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

E: Also, I wonder how kameme is gonna play when he's gonna be in paris for like 3 days. 

> playing while in paris 

I wonder why I must play during the 3 days I'm in Paris when deadline is Wednesday right ? Explain plz.

22 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

So is anyone else just now finding out that that catshchfh guy is gazelli? Or is it just me? 

I found it out like a few weeks ago when many were hyped cuz he was playing against des

Edited by LuisPocho
5 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Knew it when he joined aura, a couple of months ago.

Also when he posted "THE KING OF NU IS BACK MOTHERFUCKER" by "mistake" on LYLE thread then posted it on AURA's.

I knew axellgor was gazelli, but i didn't know that he was also that cathsf guy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.