Super Newb creating a Team - lf support

Hi there,

so i was breeding a Exeggutor lately and am currently training the ev's. Somebody sent me the pretty helpful site smogon.com and now i am trying to build up a team suitable for a solarbeam/sunny day exeggutor. here are my thoughts so far:

Crobat @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Aerial Ace
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball

Exeggutor @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 HP / 252 SpA / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Psychic

Camerupt @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 HP / 176 Atk / 240 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

those are the pokes i looked up on smogon, now i was thinking of an umbreon to heal my other pokes
Umbreon @ Leftovers

- Mean Look

- Moonlight

- Wish

- Substitude?

Havent thought about the sixth pokemon yet, maybe another pokemon that would take advantage of sunny day somehow?
was wondering what advanced players would think about this team comb, before i put more thoughts in it.

please dont be harsh with me, like i said im complete newb to team building and pokemon endgame.
thank you for any critics in advance <3

Edit: Maybe a Heracross as sixth poke?

Edited by Kaji0tt
33 minutes ago, Kaji0tt said:

Crobat @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Aerial Ace
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball

Sludge Bomb, HP Fighting, and Shadow Ball are all special moves.

34 minutes ago, Kaji0tt said:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Blissey is banned from OU, as is Chansey.

34 minutes ago, Kaji0tt said:

Exeggutor @ Leftovers
EVs: 52 HP / 252 SpA / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Psychic

Camerupt @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 HP / 176 Atk / 240 SpD
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

These are not very viable in OU.

Smogon is terrible for the PokeMMO metagames, it's best to avoid it and look around at OU guides here.

For Umbreon, you'll want Pursuit and Toxic as moves.

hello!

Your team has nothing to stop venusaur modest, tentacruel or gyarados (some of the most used pokemon), also it is easy to stall you with spikes and toxic, etc because you dont have spinner, heal bell/aromaterapy...would be good if you take a look on the usage statistics published here on the forum and build your team trying to be prepared at least for the most used pokemons.

7 hours ago, Kaji0tt said:

Crobat @ Choice Band

Jolly Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Aerial Ace
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball

that crobat has special moves so should be modest not jolly. But only for curiosity why hidden power fighting?

yea, i was looking on pokemmo for guides yesterday, found the statistics aswell and am trying to build a team suitable for that. also somebody wrote that i have to battle a lot, to recognize weaknesses - so i started to battle with some of my 50+ poke's just to recognize what pvp actually is about. really important to do before all this thereocrafting.

if found this guide

and am still strugglin to understand, what poke is suitable for which role. eg. if i have a porygon2, is it a guard or a wall? physical or special?

this guide helps a little. so it depends on the way i skill the ev's? if i play with Pory Pivot with 252hp and 252def, it would be a physical guard? and it would be a guard and not a wall, because it still has good attack moves?

its really weird as a newb to get a understanding of all this - maybe its aswell because english is not my mother tongue, idk  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you have any helpful guides or sites, pls share them! :)