Food/Cooking thread

Munya

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, RealLifeAngel said:

The only thing that I am not a fan of would be the bacon ;o but everything else about it sounds deliciousssss 

what kind of vodka did you use? Lol

vodka001.jpg

and the bacon gives it a decent amount of fat which improves the flavor, especially after being slowly reduced with the sauce and vodka

Wild salmon tagliatelle with extra crispy bacon for the heathens~

The fish gets seared in bacon fat and then finished in a rich creamy stew with lots of dill, the pasta is just tossed with butter and some herbs, crispy bacon as garnish, could do with some extra breadcrumbs tho.

6Nxy4oA.jpg?2 

i suck at taking pictures 

Edited by axx
1 hour ago, RealLifeAngel said:

I was going to post what I was making, Fred has rly made me want to get back into cooking...

but I burnt my finger so bad tonight I literally threw the whole damn frying pan & shiitake mushrooms went motherfuckin' everywhere... So I got takeout instead lol 

keep at it! eventually you'll stop getting burned.

5 hours ago, RealLifeAngel said:

I was going to post what I was making, Fred has rly made me want to get back into cooking...

but I burnt my finger so bad tonight I literally threw the whole damn frying pan & shiitake mushrooms went motherfuckin' everywhere... So I got takeout instead lol 

guess you can post stuff you didnt prep yourself, our terrible host merged the food and the cooking threads into one

Double post is justified...

Breaded shrimp and assorted vegs (aka what was left from the week). this was actually prep on sat but i forgot to post lol

The shrimps were marinated using garlic, ginger, salt, and a bit of white pepper cus i like suffering. Lemongrass and galangal can also be added for a twist. The breading uses actual sourdough breadcrumbs seasoned with tandoori masala and garam masala. Fresh, crispy, flavorful~

kVDaC0n.jpg

shaddy pic is mandatory

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...