Gathering People who listed Overpriced Pokemon

Riesz

Well, made a mistake today by Ctrl+V 7000 twice and lost ~3.5mil pokeyen.

I strongly believed that I am not the first who made this mistake.

Lets gather here and check how many was given back to GTL System for nothing :D

On 8/15/2017 at 11:31 PM, Bishav said:

Back in the day, I tried to sell a shiny for 100 mil and then pretended that I actually meant to sell it for that much. At least now I know how many zeros 10 mil has.

Whew.

But I dont think anyone would pay 70mil for a 1x31 non-shiny breeder :3

I was once posting a large ammount of garbage mudkip for $7999 (before jonulo's spam of around 60 pages of kip listed for $4k -_-) by using ctrl+v. For one mudkip when I clicked in the price box it didn't clear the $1000 as it usually does and instead moved my cursor to after the 1k. Ended up posting a shitty mudkip for $10,007,999. RIP 500k. There goes my GTL prophits for that week. Shoulda left it up as an expensive, shitty, meme.

3 hours ago, awkways said:

I was once posting a large ammount of garbage mudkip for $7999 (before jonulo's spam of around 60 pages of kip listed for $4k -_-) by using ctrl+v. For one mudkip when I clicked in the price box it didn't clear the $1000 as it usually does and instead moved my cursor to after the 1k. Ended up posting a shitty mudkip for $10,007,999. RIP 500k. There goes my GTL prophits for that week. Shoulda left it up as an expensive, shitty, meme.

Can't say you didn't deserve that when you are constantly posting garbage mudkips. 

@notmudkip0 and I don't appreciate that. Mudkips are love. Mudkips are life.

Just now, Moetal said:

Can't say you didn't deserve that when you are constantly posting garbage mudkips. 

@notmudkip0 and I don't appreciate that. Mudkips are love. Mudkips are life.

Me? I post like 10-20 a week, tops, which is FAR less than other players. Check jonulos collection of 4k mudkips that started with 14 pages (at once) and is now up to 60+ . I appreciate your feedback tho<3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2017 at 2:27 PM, awkways said:

Me? I post like 10-20 a week, tops, which is FAR less than other players. Check jonulos collection of 4k mudkips that started with 14 pages (at once) and is now up to 60+ . I appreciate your feedback tho<3

Lol fuck jonulo, i havent hunted kips ever since he did that.

Edited by Xatu
  • Zehkar locked this topic