Quick ways to level up / rare candy farming

Kyokatsu

2 hours ago, JLxKaos said:

cerulean cave hordes, kadabra horde give 10-11k exp

Cerulean Cave is really amazing spot for exp but lets also not forget that its also incredible for EV training and I personally believe its the fastest Sp Atk spot in the game.

The fastest way is lucky egg in front of party with a high enough level to kill hoards.  You want to use a mon thats high enough lvl to kill the hoards with a spread move (a move that hits all of the pokemon).  Like JLxKaos said this will produce about 10k for the mon in the front of your party.  However if you give another mon a exp share that mon will also gain about 3-4k exp as well.  Make sure you use a nuetral hitting spread move (one that isnt Super Effective!  or Not very effective....) this will save literal hours whilst killing hoards.  In cerulean cave surf should hit everything nuetrally.  Obviously bring leppa berries too to refill PP.

As you can see, exp farming is quite fast by using these methods.  However farming from vs seeker and gym leaders will almost always be the best option as you are also grinding yen into the game while also getting the lvls.  Using hoards is also great for the shiny enthusiast.  Ok.  Well i hope you can grind faster now ^.^.

My WIP guide on the subject.

Edited by Xatu
  • Zehkar locked this topic