WTB Desu's Lab Coat(Colour)

Ryu

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

20m for you too.

For anyone who doesn't know better and is reading this, let me make it clear that this is a very low, lowball offer.

Personally, I don't consider anything below 100m. You may not agree with me, but there is no use in arguing it.

My reasoning is that you can make 1m a day if you try. So 100 straight days of work seems like enough effort to own one of eleven of these coats. And realistically the 100 days would be spread out and cover an entire year, which seems correct to me. That's how much I value it.

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

My reasoning is that you can make 1m a day if you try. So 100 straight days of work seems like enough effort to own one of eleven of these coats.

We got more than eight? All I knew was: You, fred, a red one from VVVV, one from a TC member, one from an ex SASS member, someone with a white one, the one a staff holds, and mine.

From that list I think the only ones to probably sell it would be the person with the white one, and the ex SASS member, mine is not on sale (to keep it on topic).

11 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

i got one, but im not logging on or whispering. if you want to offer do it publicly. 

I want to collect it.

But I don't want to wait for b/o.

What's your price? Can you discuss it?

I'll buy it if the price is reasonable.

XD.

3 hours ago, Gilan said:

For anyone who doesn't know better and is reading this, let me make it clear that this is a very low, lowball offer.

Personally, I don't consider anything below 100m. You may not agree with me, but there is no use in arguing it.

My reasoning is that you can make 1m a day if you try. So 100 straight days of work seems like enough effort to own one of eleven of these coats. And realistically the 100 days would be spread out and cover an entire year, which seems correct to me. That's how much I value it.

hey!Gilan.Are you going to sell it?

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

well the first thing that comes to mind is a shiny porygon

If your target is shiny porygon.

I can't afford it. :)

Although it is very rare.

but, shiny porygon are worth far more than it.

21 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i think your right at least for the moment that pory>colored coat

I am sincere.

No one knows what will happen later.

Maybe it will be worthless in the future. Maybe it will be a priceless treasure in the future.

hope you understand. XD

8 hours ago, Bluebird said:

We got more than eight? All I knew was: You, fred, a red one from VVVV, one from a TC member, one from an ex SASS member, someone with a white one, the one a staff holds, and mine.

From that list I think the only ones to probably sell it would be the person with the white one, and the ex SASS member, mine is not on sale (to keep it on topic).

yep, I have a list of all 11 on my desktop (currently out of town for the week).

6 hours ago, Hao said:

hey!Gilan.Are you going to sell it?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't really need yen right now, and my only goal at the moment is to get all three kanto starters shiny in my OT. I've given my valuation of it, but at this time, I wouldn't even consider that number =\

2 hours ago, Gilan said:

yep, I have a list of all 11 on my desktop (currently out of town for the week).

I'm honestly not sure. I don't really need yen right now, and my only goal at the moment is to get all three kanto starters shiny in my OT. I've given my valuation of it, but at this time, I wouldn't even consider that number =\

oky! Bless you!Dream come true!Cheer for you!

^^

Edited by Hao
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.