New Gen Hype ?

Just now, notmudkip0 said:

but will we be able to toggle 3D battles?

No. The battle renderer has been entirely redone in order to support the new sprite types as well as 3D animations.

4 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

And will they be enabled in Kanto/Hoenn?

Yes. We are dropping FireRed as a requirement and moving to an NDS base ROM, which necessitates the 3D renderer be common among all regions.

3 minutes ago, Kyu said:
9 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

And will they be enabled in Kanto/Hoenn?

Yes. We are dropping FireRed as a requirement and moving to an NDS base ROM, which necessitates the 3D renderer be common among all regions.

Sincerely,  excellent work staff!

On 10-8-2017 at 10:37 PM, raddevil said:

will they last like irl seasons or something like this?

Just look ad Kyu's answer in the Quote down below of this suggestion topic LINK

On 2-8-2017 at 7:43 AM, Kyu said:

It's something I was planning on doing, but there are some technical limits to mixing conditional spawns (Season+Daytime/Nighttime+Day of Week) which need to be addressed prior. "Changing spawns" isn't very impactful to the overall game though, it's just nice to have (and at least several week's worth of work), so it's low priority to me currently. I may try to expand "Seasons" to drop tables too at some point.

It's probably not going to be used to expand into Gen 4-exclusive species, though; we need something aside from the storyline to make Gen 4 NDS regions worthwhile.

I'd really like to be able to use it to get some things out of Safari Zone restrictions since the original planned times for seasons were 1 real month (same as NDS). I'm not sure how well that's going to play, though. It impacts our meta quite a lot and pins some species into "you can only breed good ones during Spring" restrictions.