[PSL8] Unofficial Honors Thread

1 hour ago, Torinnnnn said:

Lmao bro I was just poor. I have literally already paid everyone back . INCLUDING YOU

I couldnt find anything more scumbag in the entire season... cuz like nothing happened this season

13 minutes ago, Moetal said:

>DoubleJJ

just picked the top 4 managers at the end of the season and put stuff nice about them

4 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

just picked the top 4 managers at the end of the season and put stuff nice about them

He was probably pointing out that it's doublej, not doublejj

Also how about a best smack talk post of the season as a category? It's poor form to nominate yourself but my smackdown of kamini in his worst names ever thread before the season was pretty decent 

Link 

Edited by Gunthug
Just now, Gunthug said:

Also how about a best smack talk post of the season as a category? It's poor form to nominate yourself but my smackdown of kamini I'm his worst names ever thread before the season was pretty decent 

oh lol whatever, not like its a completely different person

and I was gonna make that a category but there hasnt been much smack talk this season besides Gb trashtalking trashbois but if you link me the post i dont mind just putting it up there

21 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

and I was gonna make that a category but there hasnt been much smack talk this season besides Gb trashtalking trashbois but if you link me the post i dont mind just putting it up there

It has been a stale season. I want my JJ host back

1 hour ago, JIceJDragon said:

To some, I truly am. Just note how many haters I have now compared to how admired I used to be. It's shocking. 

26 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

You only need gb and jj in different teams, it's all jj's fault 

It's definitely not my fault. You've gotta blame the other shit managers who failed to even make a bid on the best doubles player of season 8. They choked hard. 

@gbwead

3 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Also how about a best smack talk post of the season as a category? It's poor form to nominate yourself but my smackdown of kamini in his worst names ever thread before the season was pretty decent 

Link 

I wish you were good enough to get the award of the best DPP player in PokeMMO's community so you wouldn't have to lick your own nuts to try and get the shit talk one.

But hey you have a 7-10 record for the last 2 seasons of PSL, this is too impressive for me to judge you as a player.

You suck Gunth, grats on your promotion.

8 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

I was terrible last season. Easily worst season I've ever had.

I had more wins last season than you have in your entire PSL career. In fact, I had more wins last season than the amount of times youve been drafted in your PSL career. The only category you have ever beaten me in, is losses to Moetal. You are crushing me in that category tbf

but ty re: my promotion

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

I had more wins last season than you have in your entire PSL career. In fact, I had more wins last season than the amount of times youve been drafted in your PSL career. The only category you have ever beaten me in, is losses to Moetal. You are crushing me in that category tbf

Our winner, ladies and gentlemen. 

12 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Tfw you try to argue about how much PSLs I made when I started the game 2 PSLs ago and got drafted in both. Don't face the truth and keep talking about me when you haven't see me playing once. 

You might have played since forever but you have an awful record, so I wouldn't use that as an argument. Anyway keep trying to roast, you're nobody to me and I don't mean you any harm by saying that but if you think a second I care about an egocentric and terrible player you're barking up the wrong tree.

Edited by Kamimiii
1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

You might have played since forever but you have an awful record

I don't know if gunthug played during season 1 or 2 cuz ThinkNice is bad but

Season 3 Gunthug went 6-1 seen here (Team Riga Page)

Season 4 Gunthug went 7-2 seen here (No Mercy Page)

Season 5 (also hosted by Gunthug) Gunthug went 5-3 seen here (Road Ninja Page)

Season 6 Gunthug went 5-2 seen here (West High Knights Page)

Season 7 Gunthug went 2-5 seen here (Human Caterpies Page)

Season 8 Gunthug is currently 4-3 seen here (Hungry Salamences Page)

So Gunthug's overall winrate is 25-13 which puts him at about a 66% winrate

and if Gunthug started during season 3... that would mean he played 16 matches in his first 2 seasons

8 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Tfw you try to argue about how much PSLs I made when I started the game 2 PSLs ago and got drafted in both. 

PSL7 and 8 I assume

Season 7 Kamimiii went 0-1 seen here (Top Kecleon Page) 

Season 8 Kamimiii is currently 1-0 seen here (Boosted Monkeys Page)

so Kamimii currently 1-1 which makes the winrate 50%

and its your 2nd PSL and if yubel decides to put u semifinals and finals, you will have played a max of 4 matches in ur first 2 seasons of PSL

7 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

I don't know if gunthug played during season 1 or 2 cuz ThinkNice is bad but

Season 3 Gunthug went 6-1 seen here (Team Riga Page)

Season 4 Gunthug went 7-2 seen here (No Mercy Page)

Season 5 (also hosted by Gunthug) Gunthug went 5-3 seen here (Road Ninja Page)

Season 6 Gunthug went 5-2 seen here (West High Knights Page)

Season 7 Gunthug went 2-5 seen here (Human Caterpies Page)

Season 8 Gunthug is currently 4-3 seen here (Hungry Salamences Page)

So Gunthug's overall winrate is 25-13 which puts him at about a 66% winrate

and if Gunthug started during season 3... that would mean he played 16 matches in his first 2 seasons

PSL7 and 8 I assume

Season 7 Kamimiii went 0-1 seen here (Top Kecleon Page) 

Season 8 Kamimiii is currently 1-0 seen here (Boosted Monkeys Page)

and its your 2nd PSL and if yubel decides to put u semifinals and finals, you will have played a max of 4 matches in ur first 2 seasons of PSL

ty for digging all that up jice, was way too lazy. Kami and I actually have something in common - we were both 1-1 through our first two seasons. I went 0-1 in PSL1, and won the league as the manager of the greatest PSL team in history in season 2

16 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

You just admitted saying shit about me based on nothing. How pitiful. Don't quote me either again you worthless monkey.

>calls ppl worthless monkeys

>in boosted monkeys

>???????????????????????????????????????????

also u cant use that ur a noobie to PSL as an excuse that ur shit. Look at Zigh last season or dare I say, @Coge this season. Hell, even I went 1-1 my first season and then went 5-3 the following.  git gud 

14 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

All those researchs just to show you're a dumb ass, I'm 3-1 but ok. (considering I took a 5 months break after being 2 months on MMO I couldn't expect much more than being picked and winning 2 clutch games during playoffs for my first PSL ever)

6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

ty for digging all that up jice, was way too lazy. Kami and I actually have something in common - we were both 1-1 through our first two seasons. I went 0-1 in PSL1, and won the league as the manager of the greatest PSL team in history in season 2

Blabla no. Grats on your past accomplishments tho but it seems a bit far considering how much you lost in 2 seasons.

5 minutes ago, Kimikozen said:

>calls ppl worthless monkeys

>in boosted monkeys

>???????????????????????????????????????????

also u cant use that ur a noobie to PSL as an excuse that ur shit. Look at Zigh last season or dare I say, @Coge this season. Hell, even I went 1-1 my first season and then went 5-3 the following.  git gud 

HAHA NICE PUN DUDE !!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

All those researchs just to show you're a dumb ass, I'm 3-1 but ok. (considering I took a 5 months break after being 2 months on MMO I couldn't expect much more than being picked and winning 2 clutch games during playoffs for my first PSL ever)

3-1...

won against Daryl after both of you were quickly subbed in after some shit happened between DoubleJ, Eric, and Gbwead

won against Mnemosyne

and won 2-1 against Bilburt...

lost vs yangsam

I don't know... I wouldnt be proud af and trying to trashtalk players that have been playing for seasons

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.