[PSL8] Unofficial Honors Thread

@Sleepy's Idea at first so you have to give credits to the person who started this

fPaHkZS.png

This thread is to give recognition to those unspoken about players who accomplished great things but did not manage to win one of the official titles

These unofficial titles will be separated into categories and then voted upon by the public to see who will win the titles

Titles can be nominated and put into the initial vote but I came up with some titles of my own 

Official Titles / Awards

Spoiler

OU

Spoiler

enchanteur is currently 5-0 in OU beating players such as JHowCrazyLucasCisnerosEVLGOON, Legendl and yosoyarca 

Currently the only player in the season to go 7-0 and has the best winrate in OU of the season

Aerun is currently 4-1 in OU beatling players such as OrangeManiacErayne, Raaidn and Maekaaay 

Best OU player to be bought at the auction and was the first player nominated, Aerun was only defeated by KaynineXL which was Kaynine's only match

belieberboy is currently 4-2 in OU beating players such as QbeertjeMaekaaayKevola and yosoyarca

Losses against Kriliin and LeJovi and has a great winrate in OU, belieberboy deserves to be mentioned for his battles and for the fact that he was in OU 6/7 times of the PSL8 Regular Season, except during Week 7 which ended in a no contest against KingBowser

UU

Spoiler

Axoa is currently 5-2 in UU beating players such as BlueBreathFabbrooo, Mlhawk, OverToasted and DestructX

losing only to Yangsam and BurntZebra, Axoa has played UU every week relentlessly and went 5-0 until week 6

ZDFire went 5-1 in UU beating players such as Giantpipe, MlhawkBurntZebraKanzo and BlueBreath

Going 6-1 overall and only losing to Arimanius, ZDFire without a doubt is the best player in The Gain Train who has battled fearlessly and carried his team

Mlhawk is currently 4-3 in UU beating players such as ArimaniusGiantpipe, Sebat and BlueBreath

Battling great players and only losing against the greatest of them BurntZebra, Axoa and ZDFire, Mlhawk has been in UU every week and remains to battle for his team

BurntZebra is currently 4-1 in UU beating players such as Mlhawk, AxoaSebat and OverToasted

His only loss was against ZDFire and going 6-1 overall, BurntZebra is without a doubt a strong and tough opponent to be matched up against

Yangsam is currently 4-2 in UU beating players such as xSparkie, Axoa, Havsha and Fabbrooo

Only losing to BlueBreath and Aftershocker, Yangsam accomplished a great amount that helped his team including defeated Axoa while he was at 5-0 even though all the odds were against him

NU

Spoiler

SejuaniSupport went 5-2 in NU beating players such as Parke, MnemoysynexSparkie, YungTor and Lazaaro

Being played in NU every week and only losing to players such as DiDidIStutter and Excavalier, SejuaniSupport has battled relentlessly and was a great opponent to face

moisessss is currently 3-0 in NU beating players such as Lazaaro, Parke, and Kriliin

Battling in NU every week since the midseason auction and winning every single one of his matches, moisessss is one player that will not go down without a long and intense fight

Mnemosyne is currently 4-2 in NU beating players such as ErayneMiguelezSchuchty and DiDidIStutter

Being only bought for 2,000 credits and only losing to SejuaniSupport and Parke, Mnemosyne definately carried his team when it mattered most and allowed The Flocking Buzzwoles to pull into 2nd place at the end of the season

Parke went 3-2 in NU beating players such as Lazaaro, Mnemosyne and Gbwead

Only losing to SejuaniSupport and Moisessss, as the captain of his team Parke battled every match fearlessly and won many matches despite being bought for 3,500 credits

Doubles

Spoiler

JIce is currently 4-3 (10-7) in Doubles beating players such as LordOfAngmarOrangeManiacEYL and BlueBreath

Being placed in Doubles every week and battling in it relentlessly, JIce has only lost to DoctorPBJ, StriderXD and LuisPocho although he has the most individual Doubles battles wins totalling at 10 Doubles battle wins

StriderXD is currently 4-1 (8-5) in Doubles beating players such as Rigamorty, JIceBilburt and Sweendog

Battling against great players and only losing against Gbwead by a DC, StriderXD won matches with his great manager LKrenz by his side

Gbwead is currently 3-0 (6-1) in Doubles beating players such as DoctorPBJ, StriderXD, and LordOfAngmar

Winning every Doubles match he was placed in and only battling in Doubles for 3/7 weeks, Gbwead is a great Doubles player that couldn't be placed in Doubles after Week 6 due to his summer vacation

DoctorPBJ went 3-2 (7-5) in Doubles beating players such as SebatJIce and LordOfAngmar

Only losing against Frags and Gbwead, DoctorPBJ was doing great until Week 6 where he wasn't placed in Doubles again, but replaced by Artemiseta who won both of those matches 2-0 just as easily as DoctorPBJ could have

DPP

Spoiler

XPLOZ is currently 5-2 in DPP beating players such as KaynineXLSweetForURigamorty, Zozoth, Kimikozen

Being constantly placed in DPP and only losing to NikhilR and Gunthug, XPLOZ has the most wins in DPP at the moment and has carried his team to 1st Place

Kimikozen is currently 4-3 in DPP beating players such as KrigerKaynineXL, Rigamorty and Gunthug

Battling fearlessly in DPP every week, Kimikozen has only lost to XPLOZ, SweetForU, and NikhilR and has battle tough and great opponents every week

SweetForU is currently 4-3 in DPP beating players such as Kimikozen, Zozoth, Linken and Gunthug

Being in DPP every week and only losing to players such as Oltan, XPLOZ, and Raaidn, SweetForU

Gunthug is currently 4-3 in DPP beating players such as Linken, NikhilR, XPLOZ, and Artemiseta

Battling tough opponents and only losing to Kimikozen, SweetForU, and Oltan, Gunthug is a great opponent who will do whatever it takes to win

Raaidn is currently 3-1 in DPP beating players such as SweetForU, Artemiseta, and Rigamorty

Winning 3/4 DPP matches he was in and only losing to KaynineXL, Raaidn has not been placed in DPP ever since the midseason auction where NikhilR was bought

SMOU

Spoiler

Raptori is currently 5-2 in SMOU beating players such as Forfiter, SirVectorKingBowser, Zigh and Kizhaz

With the SMOU being a brand new tier in the PSL, Raptori has from being the best in DPP to being the top of SMOU only losing to Telf and BurntZebra but winning every other SMOU match he was placed in every week

Telf is currently 4-3 in SMOU beating players such as NataliaHeartRaptoriOltann and Excavalier

Being placed in SMOU every week and battling every week, Telf has even gone to beat Raptori but to lose to Frexa, SirVector, and Kizhaz

Frexa is currently 3-0 in SMOU beating players such as Forfiter, Telf, and Haazuu

Winning every single SMOU match he was placed in ever since the the midseason auction, Frexa is an old face who is not afraid of taking down his opponents

Cogeid is currently 3-0 in SMOU beating players such as NataliaHeart, Jostarr, and Kizhaz

A somewhat new player who was underestimated at the beginning of the season, Cogeid has won every SMOU match he was placed in, only to quit the game towards the end of the season

Breakout Player

A player who emerges and does extremely well for their first season and has above a 50% winrate,

this player is consistently underestimated and continues to win despite the odds

Spoiler

Cogeid from The Brave Blazikens

with a 4-1 winrate and only losing to an activity loss, Cogeid is a name that was new to the competitive scene and was thrown into SMOU but won 3/3 of every SMOU match he was placed in

Moisessss from The Driftveil Dragonites

Bought during the midseason auction, Moisessss is a player who won in recent tournaments but was brand new to the competitive aspect of the PSL and continues to pull wins as he is 3-0

EVLGOON from The Flocking Buzzwoles

Battling in the OU tier is very difficult as there are many great players in that tier who are worthy adversaries, EVLGOON battled in OU without fear and although his winrate is only 3-2 he is a player who should not be underestimated

Best Overall Player

A player who contributes to the winrate of the overall team, and continuously helps and motivates other teammates to win their matches as well

Spoiler

BurntZebra from The Driftveil Dragonites

BurntZebra not only went 6-1 throughout the entire season, but continued to motivate and help his team through chat logs and team building in every tier. He has played tough opponents every week except Toast and has won despite the odds and only losing UU to ZDFire

enchanteur from The Machoke Artists

His winrates speaks volume as he is the only player in PSL Season 8 to go 7-0 winning against all of these players: EVLGOON (OU), Giantpipe (UU), Legendl (OU), yosoyarca (OU), LucasCisneros (OU), JHowCrazy (OU), and Excavalier (NU)

ZDFire from The Gain Train

Despite the continuous failures of his team, ZDFire continued to carry his team as far as he could by himself by winning 6 of his 7 matches and only losing UU to Arimanius

Best Manager

Voted upon by the Captains of each team, this manager has to show diligence in the draft picks and auction and continuously and relentlessly do whatever they can to help their team win every week

Spoiler

YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL, manager of The Boosted Monkeys

The winrate of his team speaks volume as The Boosted Monkeys have stayed in 1st place every week since week 2 except during week 6 when they were dethroned by The Driftveil Dragonites

OldKeith, manager of The Flocking Buzzwoles

Pulling his team out of the ditch of weeks 3-5 and contining to win in week 6 and 7, OldKeith got his team to 2nd place by the end of the season 

TheChampionMike, manager of The Driftveil Dragonites

Being predicted to be last place because of his auction choices, TheChampionMike lead his team to straight wins after the loss in week 1 and 2 only to be stopped by The Boosted Monkeys

DoubleJ, manager of The Machoke Artists

Being apart of every trade this season, DoubleJ has done whatever he felt was necessary to get his team to the top, which included dropping his #6 draft pick Schuchty

Unofficial Titles / Awards categories

Spoiler

Auction / Draft Picks

Players were placed in the order they were draft picked in or from greatest to least in auction price

Spoiler

Best Draft Pick 

Winrate above 75%

enchanteur was the season #2 draft pick and went 7-0

BurntZebra was the season #3 draft pick and went 6-1

LeJovi was the season #7 draft pick and went 5-1

XPLOZ was the season #8 draft pick and went 5-2

Axoa was the season #9 draft pick and went 5-2

ZDFire was the season #15 draft pick and went 6-1

Worst Draft Pick

Winrate below 50%

BlueBreath was the season #4 draft pick and went 1-5

Schuchty was the season #6 draft pick and went 2-4

Zigh was the season #11 draft pick and went 0-2

Fabbrooo was the season #16 draft pick and went 1-4

Best Buy

At least 5 wins

Raptori was bought for 30,000 credits and went 5-2

Yangsam was bought for 16,000 credits and went 5-2

Worst Buy

Below a 30% winrate and at least 4 losses

Giantpipe was bought for 19,500 credits and went 2-5

xSparkie was bought for 16,500 credits and went 0-4

OverToasted was bought for 16,000 credits and went 2-5

Kevola was bought for 15,500 credits and went 0-4

Rigamorty was bought for 14,000 credits and went 1-5

Tranzmaster was bought for 4,000 credits and went 0-5

Best Midseason Player

At least 2 wins

Frexa was the midseason #4 draft pick and went 3-0

Moisessss was the midseason #5 draft pick and went 3-0

NikhilR was the midseason #1 draft pick and went 2-1

Worst Midseason Player

At least 2 losses

OrangeManiac was the midseason #2 draft pick and went 0-3

Forfiter was the midseason #3 draft pick and went 1-2

Seasonal Play

Spoiler

Most Hyped Match

UU: Axoa vs BurntZebra during week 7

UU: BurntZebra vs ZDFire during week 5

Doubles: Frags vs DoctorPBJ during week 1

DPP: XPLOZ vs Kimikozen during week 4

Clutch win of the season

OU: belieberboy defeating Qbeertje during week 7

UU: Predakiller deafeting Frags during week 6

DPP: KaynineXL defeating Oltann during week 5

SMOU: Raptori defeated SirVector during week 7

Biggest upset

OU: Bilburt beating Raaidn during week 7

Doubles: LordOfAngmar beating Frags during week 2

NU: DididIStutter beating SejuaniSupport during week 4

NU: Excavalier / DarylDixonTWD beating SejuaniSupport during week 5

Biggest Beef between players

Kimikozen vs NikhilR or moreso BlackJovi and LifeStyle vs DoubleJ with Rigamorty in there somewhere

Kamimiii vs Rigamorty in the betting thread here... dont really know what the beef was but it was stopped by Zehkar

Kamimiii vs Parke with that shit where Parke mailed to the wrong account cuz Kami is bad

Biggest Scumbag

Gbwead... nothing against him, but I just feel like someone is gonna nominate him

Torinnnnn at this post

If you would like to nominate any other titles/ awards please feel free to do so, posts with 10 or more likes on a nomination will be added to the list

If you would like to nominate a person who is not on the list for a specific title feel free to do so with a valid reason as to why and posts with 5 or more likes will be added to the list

After 1 week of nominations new titles/awards, there will be a week of voting where players will get to vote for each specific title anonymously on the unofficial titles and at the end of the week I will reveal the results of each title/award. If I have enough donation money each winning player will get a portion of it, but if I don't than... it is an unofficial Honors Thread so you'll just get recognition by the community.

If the community wants to vote on the official titles please feel free to reply about it, but I will not post results until after the official results have been said. But I feel that most players have already said what they want to in XPLOZ's Awards Prediction thread, therefore I will not be making a community vote on the official titles unless asked for. And before anyone says anything, this took all last night to make just for XPLOZ to make his thread, so I am not really copying his idea.... also fuck XPLOZ, my thread is cooler

Edited by JIceJDragon
1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

worst manager surely, let me win something this season pls

1 hour ago, OldKeith said:

me and coolio for longest bid war 

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

Id like to nominate oldkeith for the easiest guy to trigger

I don't think there would be any competition for any of these, maybe Eric vs Coolio for the worst manager 

but the other 2 are not really titles that can be competed for

32 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

I don't think there would be any competition for any of these, maybe Eric vs Coolio for the worst manager 

but the other 2 are not really titles that can be competed for

Are u serious what you are talking

gb could easily win in the tier I proposed aswell. Just gotta mention eric to him. Oh lifestyle also, try saying "doublej", his head will explode.

53 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Are u serious what you are talking

gb could easily win in the tier I proposed aswell. Just gotta mention eric to him. Oh lifestyle also, try saying "doublej", his head will explode.

my vote would be for GB. literally got triggered at a person from france using a french rom. nothing will top that.

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

my vote would be for GB. literally got triggered at a person from france using a french rom. nothing will top that.

much like how I'd get triggered if I saw a turkish person using a turkish rom (they are fanmade so it's even more cringy) so I feel GB af

Change 75% winrate list to 70% plz 

+ How the fuck is Didi beating Sej in the upset, Sej is a good player and Didi might be rusty since Poli went to UU but it's nowhere near the 3 others as an upset rofl

+ How the fuck isn't Bilburt scamming me 1M in the scumbag list when Torin actually DID PAY his debts

+ Why the fuck do you add "cuz Kami is bad" in "Kamimiii vs Parke with that shit where Parke mailed to the wrong account cuz Kami is bad" when this motherfucker can't even read or spell or copy a name, so fuck you.

+ In the "beef thing" on betting thread I was kidding and all the trashbois came and whined because they know they have some shiny starters scammers in the team so they felt offended and kept arguing for no reason because I didn't give a shit anyway, plus it was Gb who was arguing with them, so fuck you x2.

Edited by Kamimiii
bcs maths and bcs shit nominations
10 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

I got triggered because he pretends to not look down on frenchies, but forces frenchies to speak to him in english as if he doesn't understand them or as if he is better than them.

1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

Change 75% winrate list to 70% plz 

+ How the fuck is Didi beating Sej in the upset, Sej is a good player and Didi might be rusty since Poli went to UU but it's nowhere near the 3 others as an upset rofl

+ How the fuck isn't Bilburt scamming me 1M in the scumbag list when Torin actually DID PAY his debts

+ Why the fuck do you add "cuz Kami is bad" in "Kamimiii vs Parke with that shit where Parke mailed to the wrong account cuz Kami is bad" when this motherfucker can't even read or spell or copy a name, so fuck you.

+ In the "beef thing" on betting thread I was kidding and all the trashbois came and whined because they know they have some shiny starters scammers in the team so they felt offended and kept arguing for no reason because I didn't give a shit anyway, plus it was Gb who was arguing with them, so fuck you x2.

Sej was undefeated at the time and didi was like 0-2 and so it wasn't really expected that he would win

I was looking for your beef with bilburt on the betting thread but I couldnt find it

idk stop getting so butt hurt

i dont even care

16 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

NU: DididIStutter beating SejuaniSupport during week 4

NU: Excavalier / DarylDixonTWD beating SejuaniSupport during week 5

Biggest upset ? I know didi is a failure as human , tho u can find someone good inside if u search hard, BUT he is good player. Also underestimating Daryl is definetly wrong. So all i can say you have no idea about NU players.

I  don't know maybe your nickname is JIceADC. 

2 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

lol all these ppl getting mad at upsets that I saw, if you disagree then nominate your own

yes I know DiDi is a good player, but he was 0-2 at the time and sej was like 4-0 so no one expected him to win

Are you pooped ? Do you really think being 0-2 at the start of a season means anything, shit can happen and same for RNG. But hey you're the same kind of guy that says Mike's comeback is INSANEEEEE because he didn't have a chance after draft when everyone knew he had one of the strongest rosters.

You're trying to say that the #3 NU player of the season beating the #1 is an upset, and you're comparing it with Raidn losing to Bilburt, do you realize that.

+ if you think you're triggering me or that I care about being listed in your thread for whatever reason, and if you're serious enough to type "I don't care anw" after posting a fkin 10 miles long thread you should really go live in your own world with unicorns and rainbows.

Edited by Kamimiii

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.