[PSL 8] Awards Predictions

3 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Please explain to me what you think Eric did wrong as a manager this season and what he could do to improve. I'm genuinely interested in what you think makes him so bad at this. I really think we would've had a great season had 2 of our important players not dropped on us. 

I can say first hand, I've had some shitty fucking managers in the past in PSL where I've had to do their jobs for them basically. But Eric does not fit into that category at all. Sure I helped him picking our lineups from time to time, but thats because I'm alot more active ingame than he is which I get. But as far as being a shit manager, I dont think he was at all. gb just has this vendetta against Eric for fuck knows whatever reason and is trying to use every reason under the sun to justify it. 

Best Overall player: Enchanteur
Best OU player: Enchanteur
Best UU player: BurntZebra
Best NU player: SejuaniSupport
Best Doubles player: Gbwead
Best DPP OU player: NikhilR
Best SM OU player: Raptori
Breakout player of the season: Moises

Best pick/buy: Enchanteur
Worst pick/buy: Murcielago? Didnt even play lol, such credit waste
Best manager: OldKeith
Worst manager: Eric
Meme player of the season: TRANZ

Edited by Mnemosyne

Best Overall player: ZDFire/BurntZebra - 6-1 and won against high caliber players (Enchanteur was an absolute monster too (7-0), but the competition in UU was higher imo)
Best OU player: Enchanteur - Huge 5-0, by far the best OU player of this season
Best UU player: ZDFire - Best UU record this season (5-1), didn't dodge the good players even if the competition in UU was very high. Special mention to Zebra and Axoa.
Best NU player: SenjuaniSupport - Best NU record this season (5-2), solid player
Best Doubles player: gbwead - Only 3 battles played (but still 3-0), so it's more or less desserved tbh. BUT nobody in Doubles was really dominant this season. The player pool was a bit poor too, only PBJ was very experienced in the tier.
Best DPP OU player: Can't really judge as I'm involved
Best SM OU player: Raptori -
 Good record (5-2), even though the player pool was kinda inexperimented before midseason. Frexas was really dominant with his 3 wins, I'd go for him if he won against raptori but he didn't have this opportunity
Breakout player of the season: Coge - First season and went 4-0. (Special mention to moisessss, first season and 3-0)

Best pick/buy: Axoa - Good record (5-2) even if he surely wanted to do better because he is known as one of the very best UU players. But he is also a very involved captain, and letting him go #9 was craaaazy. Special mention to ZDFire who was picked at the 15th position and did really really well. 
Worst pick/buy: Walpayer - Yeah don't know what happened with him but it's very disappointing. Special mention to Murcielago who was totally useless, Bluebreath who went 1-5 and was picked #4, and Schuchty who went 2-4 and was picked #6.
Best manager: DoubleJ - Still don't know how you guys let him get this roster (thankfully some great names didn't really do well). He has a really good shot at winning psl imo. Special mention to TheChampionMike who did a good come back, with a very good midseason pick (moisessssss). (can't really vote for my own manager)
Worst manager: EricTheGreat - Don't know if he was unlucky or not but his roster at the end of the regular season looked kinda poor.
Meme player of the season: Tranz - I got nothing against him but he was the meme of the season.

I might update the OP to put the current scores

Edited by XPLOZ
8 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Please explain to me what you think Eric did wrong as a manager this season and what he could do to improve. I'm genuinely interested in what you think makes him so bad at this. I really think we would've had a great season had 2 of our important players not dropped on us. 

Improve? Wtf is wrong with you. There is no fucking way any host with common sense would let Eric manage again, so he will never get a chance to improve. All he accomplished was going from 5th/6th place to 7th place. 

Eric doesn't play mmo. All he fucking does is kiss the host's ass to get in his good graces. He can't offer advice to his players because he is way too bad to offer any. Having to deal with him last season, I speak from experience when I say that he is utterly useless and he can't take any decision. At the end of last season, I would just speak to LKrenz directly because Eric was just repeating word for word what LKrenz was saying anyways. His draft this season was embarassing too. Putting Orange in MMO tiers over SM OU was dumb too. 

Oh and if you think you guys didn't make playoffs because your players went inactive, you are completly mistaken. Isn't it funny too that Eric last season released 4 players, namely Dolittle that played 4 out 5 weeks for him, but this season his players go inactive and he doesnt release them?

Edited by gbwead

More elaborated post, get triggered or don't. 

Best Overall player: ZDFire (6-1), the guy beat BurntZebra, Mlhawk, DestructX, Bluebreath, Kanzo, and giantpipe. How can you pass this up? Better pick than enchanteur imo because even if he went 7-0, he beat straight up Aw team members which he probably beats every day and it just doesn't seem right with me, he also bat evlgoon and daryl (top kek). I think the choice is pretty clear here. 
Best OU player: Enchanteur (5-0), nobody else played as consistently as him in OU this season. 
Best UU player: ZDFire (5-1), read my first post.
Best NU player: SejuaniSupport (5-2), there wasn't really a lot of competition this season in NU, sad tbh.
Best Doubles player: Trash tier, don't care.
Best DPP OU player: XPLOZ (5-2?), Classic gunt choked in the most important match.
Best SM OU player: Raptori (5-2), 30k worth it?
Breakout player of the season: Cogeid (4-0), first season, 2k, nobody fucking knew him and he smashed his opponents before he got too busy irl and couldn't continue playing.

Best pick/buy: BurntZebra/Axoa, these guys put the team on their shoulders (probably more than they should) and help them a lot.
Worst pick/buy: Schuchty, did everyone forget about this guy? Fucking disaster of a season. Bluebreath also, went 1-5 after being picked as #4 pick.
Best manager: Mike, good guy overall, laughed at him at first for his picks (mostly kay9) but they ended up working well, hopefully he continues to have a good season.
Worst manager: Coolio, he always managers to amaze us with his topkek trades and same drafts every fucking season.
Meme player of the season: Tranzmaster (0-5) idk why you even sign up anymore, shoutout to Tor also, choked a lot. 

Edited by BlackJovi
4 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Am I wrong or didn't StriderXD go 4-1 in doubles?

Also @XPLOZ enchanteur went 5-0 in OU. His others two wins were in UU and NU.

And ZDFire went 5-1 in UU and 1-0 NU

I edited 

26 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Why do people keep nominating the DPP players that I beat? 

Not our fault if you can't endure the pressure against less experienced players ... 1438864904-smiley-kappa.png

Best Overall player: enchanteur

Best OU player: enchanteur 

Best UU player: ZDfire

Best NU player: Moisessss #1
Best Doubles player: gbwead
Best DPP OU player: xploz
Best SM OU player: raptori
Breakout player of the season: cogeid

Best pick/buy: enchanteur
Worst pick/buy: schuty
Best manager: mike

Worst manager: eric
Meme player of the season: tranzmaster

31 minutes ago, Parke said:

Actually wasnt even thinking about you when I wrote that lmao, but you might just be the worst manager of all time now that I do think about it

Y’all seem to forget lion finished last that season not me

2 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

Cuz people choose to go to jail. I missed 2 weeks and still finished higher than him. 

fam u literally did choose, u threw yourself under the bus lmao - but yeah tru thats because I stepped up when u were nowhere to be seen as always

1 minute ago, Parke said:

fam u literally did choose, u threw yourself under the bus lmao - but yeah tru thats because I stepped up when u were nowhere to be seen as always

???????????

parke come on. I may not be the best thinker when it comes to mmo but you can’t honestly believe I wanted to go to jail. And how exactly did you step up? 

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Lmfao hes saying it like you wanted to go to jail 

Right lmfao I don’t get it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.